1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Team Fiat Stickers : Order Online Now !!

Discussion in 'Merchandise' started by amogh, Oct 7, 2014.

1. amogh

amogh Staff Member Janitor

Pune
    Grande Punto 1.3
    We have signed up for 2 day priority delivery service. So should not take more than 2 days from the date of dispatch especially for metros and bigger cities.
    pv_krish and Ravi like this.
  2. Puntom

Puntom Amatore

Bengaluru
    I was tracking my sticker order and below is the screenshot
    TFI sticker1.JPG
    The dimensions says 10x10x10cms which is too small for the stickers and is square. I just wanted to know if key chains were shipped by mistake. Or is that dimension just some random value?
  3. amogh

Pune
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Random value. Ignore.
  4. umeshjoshi

umeshjoshi Timido

Pune
    Linea 1.3
    Dear Amogh,
    Very nice stickers,
    Just Ordered 1 set... hope to get it asap..

Can anybody help on where exactly to paste this stickers on the Car so that they look nice & more attractive?
    I own a Linea Emotion (red)
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 9, 2014
  5. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    There is a separate thread under the merchandise section. Wait for some time for people to start posting pictures of where they have pasted on their cars. Check that thread :)
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 9, 2014
    umeshjoshi likes this.
  6. amogh

Pune
    Grande Punto 1.3
    ** Important : Please Note **

The sticker deliveries have started. One important note about opening the package.

DO NOT cut the envelope from any of the side. The envelope length is 15" while the longest sticker in the pack is 14". You might end up cutting the sticker inside.

Use an envelope opener to open the flap of the envelope. That will ensure no damage.

Thanks!
  7. JohnyBoy

JohnyBoy Amatore

Navi Mumbai
    Got my stickers through courier. All 16 reached safe and sound.
    As other said, it looks really nice.
    'Built like a tank' will go on my car this evening.
    Thanks.
  8. umeshjoshi

umeshjoshi Timido

Pune
    Linea 1.3
    Post ur Car's photograph along with the sticker :)
  9. pv_krish

pv_krish Regolare

Chennai
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Got the mail today that the stickers are shipped. :)

upload_2014-10-9_14-12-51.png
    Ravi likes this.
  10. Lunafiatic

Lunafiatic Amatore

Pune-Mumbai-Pune
    Ordered my set on 7th of October and received it today (9th October), Pune to Mumbai. Super fast delivery. Under commit and over deliver is the motto here I believe. Because, the order details says that it might take about 7-10 days for the order to be delivered. I must say that the quality of the stickers is amazing. TFI has really lived up to my expectations. Also, as Amogh mentioned earlier, these stickers are thoroughly tested and can withstand almost anything, so I will take his word for it.

Congratulations on another success story Amogh and team. You guys did a splendid job. Kudos.. :) I am all ready to flaunt my stickers now. Long live TFI and long live TFIians. I will post some pics once I have the stickers on my car and also urge everyone else to do the same.
    sudipz, kedarbendre, Ravi and 3 others like this.