1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Team Fiat Stickers : Order Online Now !!

Discussion in 'Merchandise' started by amogh, Oct 7, 2014.

1. dadasaheb

dadasaheb Regolare

Pune
    MH 12 (Ranjangaon)
    Linea 1.3
    I will suggest a good courier company should be opted for delivery of the stickers, may be charges will be few more bucks, but there will be tracking facility and also person ordering will not be frustrated due to long waiting.
    nowadays is it very costly for the courier company to make a simple phone call ?
    why they are not giving any updates to the order owner even if they have his number along with the order.

Seems Fiat's characteristics slowly went into the TFI also:mad:
  2. Dr. Kinha

Dr. Kinha Timido

New Delhi
    Avventura 1.3 90 HP
    Dear @amogh, Thanks a lot. Received my stickers yesterday..
    They look nice.
    Again thanks a lot.
    Ravi likes this.
  3. Rama

Rama Amatore

Delhi
    Delhi
    Punto Evo 1.3
    Dear @amogh , I have placed order on sunday. Waiting for the stickers. (ID : MOJO5719000J15523603) Thanks!!
  4. amogh

amogh Staff Member Janitor

Pune
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Guys,

We have been trying to personally call all of you those who have placed orders in the recent past. We had placed an order for re-printing the stickers. But unfortunately, the colours in the re-print did not come out right. Hence, we had to re-print all the stickers again.

I am just back from the printer after checking the samples and they are now looking fine. We will be getting the fresh set by tomorrow evening and we will start dispatches immediately.

We will make up in some way for all of those who have been affected by this delay.

Appreciate your patience and thanks a lot for bearing with us. Will update this thread as soon as the shipments start.

Thanks,

Amogh
    Rama and zenwalker like this.
  5. Aviral singh

Aviral singh Amatore

lucknow
    lucknow
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    How to place order???
  6. Rama

Rama Amatore

Delhi
    Delhi
    Punto Evo 1.3
  7. Rama

Rama Amatore

Delhi
    Delhi
    Punto Evo 1.3
  8. Saji Babu

Saji Babu Amatore

Bangalore
    Linea 1.3
    Amogh, I need the black font one since I have a white car. So should I select "Black" while ordering? Bit confused as the other one is black background!

Thanks!
  9. ravimathi

ravimathi Novizio

Bangalore, India
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    @amogh I ordered stickers on 06/08/2015 (TransactionId: MOJO5806000C54219779).
    Not sure whether the stickers are dispatched. Let me know if there is a way to check/track the order status.

Thanks,
    Ravi
  10. Aviral singh

Aviral singh Amatore

lucknow
    lucknow
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    I too ordered the stickers but don't know how to track them.