1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Team Fiat Stickers : Order Online Now !!

Discussion in 'Merchandise' started by amogh, Oct 7, 2014.

1. aramico

aramico Amatore

KA 51 / KA 31
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    @amogh, Even I had ordered TFI stickers on 10th October and I am yet to receive them. Though I have received the key chains. I have not received any order ID; but received the mail from Instamojo with the transcation ID: MOJO4a10000U22401159. Could you please check & let me know the status.
  2. amogh

amogh Staff Member Janitor

Pune
    Grande Punto 1.3
    @aramico : if you received the keychains you should have received the stickers !!! both were shipped together.

I think this is more than a coincidence that only 10th October orders are having issues. Please give me some time to investigate.

Thanks,

Amogh
  3. shashanknathani

shashanknathani Superiore

Pune
    Amogh amazing set of stickers. I have never seen such a wonderful quality and attention to detail. Great job.

Kudos to TFI team in finalizing the set
  4. Saket Sidana

Saket Sidana Regolare

Delhi NCR
    Linea T-Jet
    Ordered mine. Lovely stickers!
  5. Paul_Walker

Paul_Walker Novizio

Bengaluru
    Bengaluru
    Grande Punto 1.3
    @amogh I had ordered TFI stickers on 18th Oct (Order ID: 3847700304 ) and it was couriered through Fedex on same day (FEDEX - 771543033798 ). Parcel has reached Bangalore on very next day but its not been delivered to me. On Fedex tracker every day status is shown as On FedEx vehicle for delivery and end of day this will be Delivery exception and At local FedEx facility. Customer care is clueless about the delivery date because of their back logs and suggesting me to collect it from local center.

Today I will be going there to collect my stickers, which is about 10km from my house. This is just unacceptable from Fedex who has committed for one day delivery.

Just wanted to bring it to your notice so that you can escalate from your side and look for alternate couriers for future delivery if required.
  6. amogh

amogh Staff Member Janitor

Pune
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Extremely sorry about this. I will definitely take this up with Fedex. When so many other shipments have been delivered smoothly I wonder why they messed up this one.
    Paul_Walker likes this.
  7. Paul_Walker

Paul_Walker Novizio

Bengaluru
    Bengaluru
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Hey, no need to apologize. I was just complaining about Fedex. I know how difficult this is for you to coordinate these things and I don't want you to look into the individual cases where we can directly followup with customer care.
  8. Paul_Walker

Paul_Walker Novizio

Bengaluru
    Bengaluru
    Grande Punto 1.3
    At last stickers got delivered :). Can others please post pictures of the stickers on your car? I am looking for good place to stick those.
  9. pv_krish

pv_krish Regolare

Chennai
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
  10. aramico

aramico Amatore

KA 51 / KA 31
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    @amogh , At last received the stickers. Stickers look fabulous. Great work. Keep up the good work. Now its time for detailing on the car. :)