1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Team Fiat Stickers : Order Online Now !!

Discussion in 'Merchandise' started by amogh, Oct 7, 2014.

1. Paul_Walker

Paul_Walker Novizio

Bengaluru
    Bengaluru
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Just now placed my order and my car is getting ready for stickers with first servicing :cool:
    nkrishnap likes this.
  2. vigneshrace

vigneshrace Amatore

Chennai
    Amogh,

Could you list me the number of persons from Chennai ordered stickers?(Let us know if not confidential)

Today i went to RDC motors for a free camp but i am unable to see even a single Punto/Linea with our TFI badge engraved on their machines!

Expecting more members to have TFI stickers on their car soon
  3. himanshu4886

himanshu4886 Regolare

Ahmedabad
    Linea 1.3
    @amogh : Thanks to mods for sending me stickers. Specially for packing done for the stickers.

Great work guys!
    Ravi likes this.
  4. Manju

Manju Timido

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Ordered 1 set along with key chain. I am getting Fiat Grande Punto on 21st Oct :) Mine is Tuscan Wine Emotion.
    @amogh and others, Please advise the combination and locations where these suits Tuscan Wine the best.
    ghodlur likes this.
  5. platinumshine

platinumshine Regolare

Congratulations! and I guess you mean Punto Evo not Grande :)
    Manju likes this.
  6. Manju

Manju Timido

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    @platinumshine, Thank you and it is Grande not Evo. I have a thread on this.
    platinumshine likes this.
  7. Hardik

Hardik Timido

hi,
    i have made the payment for the sticker on 9th october and till the date i haven't recd. the same please update me with the status.

Regards,
    Hardik
  8. amogh

amogh Staff Member Janitor

Pune
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Can you let me know your ORDER ID please? There are no pending shipments except for the orders that were received yesterday evening and today.
  9. teja8784

teja8784 Timido

Hyderabad
    Grande Punto 1.3
    @amogh I have ordered TFI stickers on 10 Oct and I havent recieved them yet. When I have ordered initially my payment was successful but I havent got Order Id due to internet connectivity issues from my side. I have dropped a mail to Instamojo team and they provided me the transaction id: MOJO4a10000J22400882. Could you please let me know the status.
  10. amogh

amogh Staff Member Janitor

Pune
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Give me a day to revert.