1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Team Fiat Stickers : Order Online Now !!

Discussion in 'Merchandise' started by amogh, Oct 7, 2014.

1. amogh

amogh Staff Member Janitor

Pune
    Grande Punto 1.3
    good performance by speed post !! Fedex was not delivering to your pin code so had to send them by speed post
  2. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Received the sticker set today. Man, they are worth every penny out of Rs450/- I paid. As soon as I held the envelope in my hand, I understood what has been promised has been delivered by Amogh.

The envelope is of great quality and has an adhesive lining. Yes, it can be opened easily y anyone but I really liked it as my envelope is not torn even after opening twice at home now. Its too beautiful to tear.

Took the stickers out and whoa, they weigh a lot. The material is absolute premium quality. Even the stickers are built like a tank. Can not weight to put them on. Those who have held old stickers and new stickers in their hands would know the serious difference in quality and quantity.

Solid stickers arranged in the order of my liking from top to bottom...

Solid stickers.jpg Transparent stickers.jpg Envelope.jpg My favourite Fiat stickers.jpg
  3. platinumshine

platinumshine Regolare

Thanks Amogh for stopping by and handing over the set! The envelope itself looks stunning & quality is top notch ( still not opened). Feeling proud to have TFI name on the car.
    Planning which one to stick where, car wash, polish, sticker application, camera work... ah lot of work to do on the next weekend to get the bebz ready before Diwali ! :)
    mahesh.bandel and bharath0016 like this.
  4. umeshjoshi

umeshjoshi Timido

Pune
    Linea 1.3
    Classic stickers. Got my delivery in 2 days that was fantastic. My son just loved the Stickers especially the "Admiration Guaranteed" one. Thanks Team Fiat n Amogh... :)
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 13, 2014
    amogh likes this.
  5. rahulvfx

rahulvfx Amatore

Bangalore
    Got mine delivered... very good quality.. Thanks Team Fiat & Amogh ... Now just waiting to get some time to put the stickers on right place ;)... The envelop is also very attractive, but it was ruined by FedEx stickers :(:(...
  6. amogh

Pune
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Those who have placed their orders in the last two days your orders will be dispatched today. FedEx was not picking up shipments due to the elections in Maharashtra and Haryana.

Thanks,

Amogh
  7. kailasmenon2000

kailasmenon2000 Superiore

Chennai
  8. amogh

Pune
    Grande Punto 1.3
  9. 5u3zEr0

5u3zEr0 Regolare

Madras
    Linea T-Jet
    Got my set on Tuesday, the envelope was slighty open from one end. The stickers are great and two are definitely going on the car. I like the grainy matte finish on them.

Got the key chains and they could have been better, one of them had a cut in the back and were a little dirty.

I would have preferred a matte black envelope instead of this glossy one.
  10. sameergoel77

sameergoel77 Novizio

delhi
    Just ordered one set , please guide me lil bit where to put those stickers or where it would look good .:)