1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Team FIAT Stickers : A sneak peek

Discussion in 'Merchandise' started by amogh, Aug 25, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pabhishek

pabhishek Esperto

Oslo
    Pune
    Linea T-Jet
    Lets hope the website doesnt crashes due to heavy rush and mods have enough stocks, Good that sticker merchandise will be made available on the new forum platform . :):D
  2. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Why not to distribute the new sticker sets in Pune Mumbai Meet @ Lohgadh Club Resort.
    mchanna, Lunafiatic and swgaan like this.
  3. swgaan

swgaan Amatore

MH-46
    Panvel, Maharashtra
    Grande Punto 1.3
    I hope we can get those stickers in last week of Sept. instead of 1st week of Oct. as the meet is in last week of Sept.
  4. ghodlur

ghodlur Esperto

Thane
    Swapnil,

Are you secretly hoping that the mods would throw a surprise by distributing the stickers during the meet. I hope you didnt spill the beans before hand.:wacky::D:p
  5. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Gud work done Mods, and Hatts off to all the creative people for their effort and binding the FIAT fly, and plus we have the Merchendise also flowing in...

Waitimg for the launch...
  6. Raj_pol

Raj_pol Regolare

Bangalore
    Punto Evo 1.3
    Slightly OT...1 week of driving in Bangalore and I need a sticker that says "Stop sniffing my ass" for all those cabs that come dangerously close to my baby :p
    mchanna and amogh like this.
  7. amogh

amogh Staff Member Janitor

Pune
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Damn man !! We were going to make one that was similar to the one you are saying but dropped the plan.
    Raj_pol likes this.
  8. asimpleson

asimpleson Esperto

Heptanesia
    Linea 1.3
    You've probably guessed it already, but the educated lot could be humored a bit, but not the cabbies who would need regional language stuff ;)
    Raj_pol likes this.
  9. Lunafiatic

Lunafiatic Amatore

Pune-Mumbai-Pune
    First set of stickers.. Wow :) So finally something is really taking shape now. Amogh knows how much we have harassed him for the stickers and he sure as hell knows how much excited we are, to see the progress. I am sure it was and never is an easy job. Thanks again for the efforts guys. Also, I second kedar on distributing the stickers during the Pune-Mumbai meet or at least give us sneak-peek :p
    kedarbendre likes this.
  10. himanshu4886

himanshu4886 Regolare

Ahmedabad
    Linea 1.3
    Gud news Amogh, I am eagerly waiting for stickers and I am not the only one, for all like me this news is such a relief. TFI has already created a bonding among FIAT owners and this sticker will double the bond in many folds. It will be a proud thing to have on our FIATS . Thanks to all involved. Keep it up guys.

Guys try the prelaunch booking, am sure it will be overbooked and you people will get an idea of order lot so that stock does not get vanishes all of a sudden.
    Last edited: Sep 16, 2014
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.