1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Team FIAT Stickers : A sneak peek

Discussion in 'Merchandise' started by amogh, Aug 25, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. amogh

amogh Staff Member Janitor

Pune
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Hey Guys,

After revealing the completely revamped and refreshed website : here is a sneak peek into the new stickers design. We have made a collage of all the stickers that are currently getting ready :)

Hope you guys like it

Amogh

upload_2014-8-25_3-9-24.png
    anoop, pratul81, Dann and 17 others like this.
  2. pra.agar

pra.agar Regolare

Bangalore
    Can't wait to have them on my Punto and drive. Love the design. Great work guys!

:) The website looks very Fiatish now. The colour combination, easy navigation, new logo. Best of all!
    One thing that I was expecting was to see the name section in profile and the same being applied in post. That makes easy in knowing people by name. Just a suggestion.

And for the logo, I would say I love it!!! Can't wait to have them on my Punto and drive. Great work guys!

~Prateek Agarwal
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 25, 2014
  3. nkrishnap

nkrishnap Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Linea 1.3
    Turbo charged stickers looks good and at the same time evil too ;)
    5u3zEr0 likes this.
  4. swgaan

swgaan Amatore

MH-46
    Panvel, Maharashtra
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Great work guys... please make those sticker avaiable ASAP.. shall we contact Granduer again for stickers? ;)
  5. Fiat1100

Fiat1100 Amatore

Hyderabad
    Hyderabad
    Fiat Enthusiast
    The new TFI logo is looking great. Congrats to all the team for the new revamped and refreshed website.
  6. pabhishek

pabhishek Esperto

Oslo
    Pune
    Linea T-Jet
    Eagerly awaited!! All the stickers are too good.:cool:
    Last edited: Aug 25, 2014
  7. onlymakarand

onlymakarand Amatore

Bhusawal
    wow! the new look website and new set of stickers!! what a great way to start ur monday!! thanks team TFI for such wonderful work!! kudos!:)
  8. amoldongare83

amoldongare83 Timido

Pune

Hi
    Great designs...i was abt to buy teambhp stickers...but decided to wait for our own fiat stickers...please make them available asap...
  9. Ravi_M

Ravi_M Regolare

Indore
    Indore
    Linea 1.3
    I couldn't have asked for better! The website and the teamfiat logo both are brilliant. The evolution is very refreshing and interesting. This is Evo!
  10. amoldongare83

amoldongare83 Timido

Pune
    :):)

Hi
    Great designs...i was abt to buy teambhp stickers...but decided to wait for our own fiat stickers...please make them available asap...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.