1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

TEAM FIAT NOW REFLECTS IN GOOGLE SEARCH

Discussion in 'Hangout' started by amogh, Jun 28, 2010.

1. amogh

amogh Staff Member Janitor

Pune
    Grande Punto 1.3
    GUYS !!!

I did a "teamfiat.co.in" google search today and guess what : our website URL came out as the top search result. Google spiders have finally recognised us :dancing Attached is a screenshot.

I would like to thank all of you for your support & encouragement. I hope that we only grow from here and make this forum a useful resource for all current and prospective Fiat owners.

Keep it rolling guys !!

Cheers,

Punter

[attachment=0:2l37z62o]TFI%20in%20google%20search.jpg[/attachment:2l37z62o]

TFI%20in%20google%20search.jpg
  2. johnny

johnny Regolare

Greater Noida
    Greater Noida
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Cheers!!

Johnny
  3. :wow thats really great. :dancing
  4. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    If you try just with "teamfiat" then also google is showing this forum - 7/8th position.
  5. amit

amit Superiore

Navi Mumbai
    Amogh can you explain why is it special for Google to show the result when you are searching putting in teamfiat.co.in? Shouldn't it show this site if you search for it?

I was under the impression that if you search for 'Fiat India' or 'Linea India' or 'Punto India' and google throws up this site then we are talking! :razz:
  6. Ravi

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    It takes sometime for google to update their database/filteres to show new wesites.
    Google also ranks all the webpages based on hits to these from google engine.

This will only come when we use this keyword very often in our discussion. :)
  7. amogh

amogh Staff Member Janitor

Pune
    Grande Punto 1.3
    This is just the start Amit :) Pehlay to yeh bhi nahi hota tha. if you would have googled "teamfiat.co.in" you would have got some random or no results. Now at least, we will turn up in search results when someone searches for Team Fiat. For eg : We plan to come out with stickers soon. Someone sees the sticker but does not remember the URL. Goes home and does a search "team fiat" : our URL will pop up in the search results. That is why it is significant.

As Ravi has pointed out, this will happen when we are able gather number of ownership reports / reviews with the keywords "fiat india", "Linea", "Punto" etc.
  8. VahanPujari

VahanPujari Staff Member Janitor

Mumbai
    :mrgreen: :razz:
    I agree. Thats why I was & have been pushing for "unthinkable" of 1K :mrgreen:
  9. Ravi

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Even "Fiat Italy calling Customers in India" is pointing to teamfiat :wow .
  10. This is true, as I myself was infact surprised not to see any result leading to our own forum when I searched 'teamfiat.co.in' in google a couple of days back - Saturday I think..!
    So, this is really good news..:) :wow