1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Team Fiat North India Meet

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by Akshay4384, Dec 19, 2012.

1. Akshay4384

Akshay4384 Superiore

Why should we lag behind?
    If not Goa,we can have our own North india meet,at some common place,where Tfian's from Delhi\Chandigarh\Shimla\Dehradun etc can meet.I would prefer it over a coming weekend in January or February,or whatever others decide,i would prefer an overnight stay,like drive in on Saturday and drive out on Sunday.

What say guys?

Who is game

I am:)

Use this space to discuss the dates and probable Venue
    Last edited: Dec 19, 2012
    1 person likes this.
  2. Viny

Viny Esperto

:)
    Any place with good food and ample space to relax and chit chat :D
  3. prakhar_lfc

prakhar_lfc Superiore

Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India
    Linea T-Jet
    Nice initiative Akshay!

For the place, what about somewhere in the Himalayas? The winter chill is best enjoyed in the mountains!

Regarding my participation, can't say anything now. Will have to ask dad.
    1 person likes this.
  4. Akshay4384

Akshay4384 Superiore

I wont mind your company.
    Perhaps a lot of mystries shall unfold if you join:D

@Prakhar,even i want somewhere in the hills,but a place with good roads,i hate my Linea scraping its belly.
    btw places around dehradun can be a good option as well,and you can join in easily:)
    2 people like this.
  5. Viny

Viny Esperto

:)
    :rolleyes: :cool: :lol:
  6. Rachit Bhatnagar

Rachit Bhatnagar Amatore

Dehradun
    Its a great idea to have a winter meet for TFIans from this part of the country. I will be happy to join if it happens before 7th Jan'13. And if we are planning in Dehradun, just let me know if I can be of any help.
  7. prakhar_lfc

prakhar_lfc Superiore

Linea T-Jet
    Sorry Akshay, saw your reply after a long time. Yes, Dehradun can be a good option. There are a few great places to explore around Dehradun, and no doubt I can join! The roads from Chandigarh to Dehradun are in excellent condition these days (infact, in the best condition since 1998!).
    Last edited: Dec 26, 2012
  8. Akshay4384

Akshay4384 Superiore

No one interested?
  9. Rachit Bhatnagar

Rachit Bhatnagar Amatore

Dehradun
    I think because of severe cold & thick fog people are not willing to come out from home, but don't forget FIAT cars have best auto climate control so plan something now
  10. sunswape

sunswape Regolare

If the final place is't far from Chandigarh and shimla, or if its in between, then iam surely inn :) Missed last Chandigarh meet :-( wont be missing this time for sure if anything becomes final. Btw road from Chandigarh to Shimla is also in top condition right now with loads of good curves to throw fiats around ;-)