1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

TEAM FIAT MEMBERSHIP---10,000 and counting

Discussion in 'Hangout' started by arishi, Jun 21, 2010.

1. Most users ever online on Wed Nov 17, 2010 11:09 am

Just noticed that most users ever online is now 35 on Wed Nov 17, 2010 at 11:09 am. :dancing

I feel really happy to see that TFI is growing steadily at a good pace :)

Best Regards,
    Amith
  2. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Re: 211 and counting - Now 700 and count continues

Still its very less.
    We have now decent number of members but the percentage of participation is less. Hope it will also improve soon.
  3. Re: 211 and counting - Now 700 and count continues

We are surely growing pretty fast, earlier i used to come home from office click on unread posts and finish them reading within an hour or so.These days the list runs in 3 pages.
  4. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida
    Re: Most users ever online on Wed Nov 17, 2010 11:09 am

The Record was shattered today, Most users ever online was 63 on Tue Nov 23, 2010 4:26 pm
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 1, 2012
  5. Re: 211 and counting - Now 700 and count continues

If palios were included in the list, there wud have been many guys here. the only place for them is t-BHP. Slowly i see a few like me though
  6. Re: Most users ever online on Wed Nov 17, 2010 11:09 am

Wow! :clapping

I guess it is because of the mass PM sent by the moderators about the Fiat Factory Visit. :wink:
  7. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida

I have one strange idea. Lets do an ONLINE MEET for Team Fiat. Lets call all the members on a particular date and time to log in and have a conversation together. That way we can also get the number of active members. Wecan also keep the timing suitable for everyone like on a sunday at 10 pm or something like that. wotsay guys??
  8. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3

I am game. At least that would be my first ever participation in an official TFI meet. :mrgreen:
  9. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida

Lets spread this idea then. Lets ask the moderators as well. Dnt know the capacity of the servers, so dont want them to go down because of the sudden rush. Any moderators watching, whats ur say on this !!!!!
  10. Grandeur

Grandeur Staff Member Janitor

I request to hold on ...we are upgrading to higher server. We have seen some recent downtime due to heavy traffic. But I really loved the idea. Pardon us to be an obstacle for your idea at this moment. But we promise to offer the best in future, for sure! :)