1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

TEAM FIAT MEMBERSHIP---10,000 and counting

Discussion in 'Hangout' started by arishi, Jun 21, 2010.

1. Ravi_M

Ravi_M Regolare

Indore
    Linea 1.3
    Today, members add-up to 12040 (it reached this number a few days' ago, I think).
    Since Feb 27, 2017, 12040-11759 = 281 were added in 208 days. This is way below 2 per day.

Sachin patel likes this.
  2. cassini

cassini Amatore

Germany
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Should we convert/rebrand teamfiat.com into more of a Jeep-Fiat forum, given the fact that all of FCA's future plans in India has Jeep at its core? The Jeep Compass discussion here is perhaps the most active thread for the year already. So it is already happening. A minor rebranding would do just great for the membership count and might result in an increase in general activity on this forum IMHO. What do you guys think?

3. bibin

bibin Regolare

yes good idea ....i think it will be a common portal for fca products.

asimpleson likes this.
  4. asimpleson

asimpleson Esperto

Heptanesia
    Linea 1.3
    Whatever the change, if, when and maybe, as suggested here, and surely many might have thought that way, it better be future proof. Given that decisions of Fiat in India (now FCA) have been adhoc in nature. Mopar, Alfa Romeo and possibly future Chrysler products one can't say for sure. Jeep-Fiat may not be future proof is all. But I am sure our TFI Admin team must've already or will in future perhaps factor in the same. Will be interesting if such changes can be incorporated.

@cassini @prabhjot

cassini and prabhjot like this.