1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

TEAM FIAT MEMBERSHIP---10,000 and counting

Discussion in 'Hangout' started by arishi, Jun 21, 2010.

1. Srini

Srini Regolare

Chennai
    Stupendous Job Mods. Kudos to you all.
  2. My hearty congrats to mods and admins .. Feel proud to be part of this forum ..

As our address suggests it is indeed a pit stop for all fiat cars .. All minor and major car issues get solved here itself..

True unbiased suggestions ... Hats off to all family members ...

Bala .. if atleast 5 more % of existingfiat car owners join this forum , much more than this target will be achieved .. This can be easily done if we stick our team fiat stickers on our beauties ..

And regarding sales ... It is indeed picking up asper the sales people ..and my gut feeling is that it will never come below four digit again in future ..

---------- Post added at 10:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:43 AM ----------

+1 to paaji ...
    Any help that can be done from my side is just a say away ...

Ajit
  3. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Don't know when we will reach 5000, but reaching 2500, is not small achievement, in 1.5 years.
    Just have a look, apart from online forum king (t-bhp), all other forums have similar members, considering those are meant for all vehicle (including biggest sellers in India). Fiat does command its base on online community and knowledgeable auto enthusiasts.
    Last edited: Nov 8, 2011
  4. sashank82

sashank82

Gurgaon
    "It is not growing in bulk, doth make man better be,
    A lilly in a day, is fairer far in May,
    Though it may fall and die that night, it was a plant and flower of delight,
    In small propotions we just beauty see,
    And in short measures, life may perfect be...."

In english, this means just by having 1 Lac members we do not become better, like a lilly, we are a small bunch of honest and commited petrol-heads.

Look around the web, you will find hundereds of pretentions and hypocrats and TFI is a breath of fresh air. We love our machines, talk more bad than good (sometimes) about our unifying force - FIAT - but love it more than our-selves! We have our shortfalls, but hey we shall overcome - and that day is not too far away.

We respect each other - an ametuer or a novice has all the posting rights - to me thats trust this forum places on its members. It is in small propotions and short measures that life becomes perfect..... and TFI will become 1 Lac strong, who knows this could be the best thing to happen to FIAT after the Punto!
    1 person likes this.
  5. Man ... Got goosebumps reading this post .. :) Wondefully said ..
  6. VahanPujari

VahanPujari Staff Member Janitor

Mumbai
    It's 2942 & counting !!

In little over a month, 442 members have been added.
  7. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida
    I think this is the result of frequent adverts on TV by FIAT. People looking for more info on PUNTO and Linea, end up here on TFI.

Good Work all around.

Awaiting 3K mark !!!!!
    Last edited: Dec 12, 2011
  8. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    We crossed 3000 mark :up, great achievement.
    5 people like this.
  9. shams

shams Esperto

Bangalore
    :wow cheers to all TFians!! :steering keep driving..
  10. fiatlover

fiatlover Esperto

Bangalore/Kasargod
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.4
    Seems there are more visitors and members surfing TFI pages in the new year. There were 60+ visitors (members+guests) most of the time today. We are growing and getting more visibility. But is FIAT showing any signs of growth in India? I am not too sure.