1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

TEAM FIAT MEMBERSHIP---10,000 and counting

Discussion in 'Hangout' started by arishi, Jun 21, 2010.

1. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Jut 6 short of 1500 milestone. :) Long live TFI.
  2. ManUTDian

ManUTDian Amatore

New Delhi
    hey P.S.. have send you PM, did you got it? asking coz its not showing in my sent folder.
  3. abk1980

abk1980 Amatore

Mumbai
    The forum growth and participation are impressive, considering that it started only in May last year and there has been no advertisement anywhere. I happened to stumble on it while researching for a car to buy. I find it very useful for both Fiat owners as well as prospective buyers. Hope we keep it up - I will try and do my bit. :)
    Btw, how is it funded?
  4. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Even I also has the same question in my mind....
    How it is funded?
  5. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Its pure personal expense from some forum administrators.

BTW - We are now 1500 strong community.:dance

1.5K-TFI.JPG
    Last edited: Apr 15, 2011
  6. amogh

amogh Staff Member Janitor

Pune
    Grande Punto 1.3
    @Kedar and all

TFI is not "funded" because it is not a "project" :) Look at it this way : some friend of yours is organising a party at his house and has invited all of you. He will make sure that all the arrangements are in place and do whatever he can to make it an enjoyable experience.

TFI works on a similar idea. Grandeur, Ravi, Chaos, Amit, Vahanpujari & I want to make this forum an enjoyable experience for you guys. (needless to say we also make sure that party spoilers are thrown out of the party ;))

And about the costs for doing this : Well, let's just leave it at this - Most costs are one time costs and are not too heavy in the pocket.So don't worry about the upkeep, maintenance and other issues.

I have realised one thing (and I am sure anyone who runs a forum will agree) : It is NOT about the costs involved. You think it is difficult to do this ? Let me tell you it is NOT. Anybody who has money can do this. But it is more about the committment and the conviction to go ahead and launch such a forum than it is about the money. And that is why we moderators feel immensely proud of this forum.

Setting up easy to use e-mail groups and moderating them is one thing : launching a forum is completely another.
  7. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Kudos to you all moderator you doing hard work for this FORUM & I am proud to be a TFIan. Thanks you so much for such a wonderful forum.

I joined this forum in June 2010 & I bought Punto in Sept 2010, without the help of this forum I never owned Punto. That time If I didnt visited this forum definatly I own one of Shi*** car from MSIL. Very informative forum.
  8. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    salute to all the MODS, You have made us come together and chit chat with the Fiatians,
    Keep up the good work gng, Bravoooooo
    Hope the sales also increases as the TFI member keeps on pouring.
  9. abk1980

abk1980 Amatore

Mumbai
    Thanks to all the moderators for conceptualizing and nurturing this wonderful forum!
  10. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    2000 crossed

We are now 2000+ members community.:dancing
    Last edited: Jul 6, 2011