1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Team Fiat Mall

Discussion in 'Fiat OEM Spares & Accessories' started by dr_shiva29, Jan 17, 2011.

1. anoop

anoop Superiore

Ultimate Detailerz: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Ultimate-Detailerz/172366162795940

Address: they come to your door step and do the detailing. They have a place near KR Puram, but I have not visited the place.
    Contact: Moshin\Nirmal. Drop a PM or a comment at their FB page, they are very prompt and will get back to you.

They do detailing \ polishing of the car and you can buy car care products such as Collinites, Kagu 3D mats, Jopasu dusters, Optimum no rise, wash mitts, clay bars etc.

I have got my car paint protection done from them and have brought few things to keep my car clean and the stuff which i have picked up (Jopasu duster, ONR, 3M Micro fiber etc) have made my life much easier. Now, I hve NOT done a water wash in last 2 months but the car still shines. A quick wipe with Jopasu followed by a spray-wipe with ONR and 3M is all it takes to make the car shine like new. I was extremely satisfied with their work and will recommend them to all the enthusiasts who love to keep their car clean and shining.

There are many examples of their work in their FB page and you can check my ownership thread for pics of my car - before and after the work done.