1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Team FIAT Maharashtra Gujarat Meet @ Silvassa

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by kedarbendre, Aug 2, 2016.

1. Naughty

Naughty Superiore

Hola Boys!!!!

Just a Day to go,

I am all excited. :)
    I hope everyone else must be as excited as I am.

I am going to lead the Gujarat Team of about 20+ cars & I have few pointers to share.

*Things to carry & remember*

~ We being Enthusiasts, it's our duty to check if our car is technically & mechanically fit. Tank full of fuel is a must, so we don't have to stop in between.

~ we are going on a trip & meet fellow Tfi members and not to RACE. So *be considerate & respectful to fellow team members and other vehicles on the road. Don't over speed. Don't under speed either. Follow road manners*. Your one mistake will ruin the whole trip & meet of 100 fellow members. (I myself will also try my level best to follow this)

~ carry your *original driving license & all car related original documents*

~ carry at least one of the photo ID. Card of all the adults traveling (will be required at the time of check in)

~ carry car charger of your smart phone or power bank.

~ we will be enjoying swimming pool there, so carry your proper swim wear.

~ basic medicines kit

~ all the shutterbugs- plz carry your photography tools

*Schedule for 20th August*

1. A Car from Rajkot(Vishnu & Jiten) will reach Ahmedabad by Friday night and so will join Ahmedabad Gang from Point A on 20th August - Saturday morning.
    2. Everyone from Ahmedabad & Rajkot will reach Point A & Assemble by 6 am on Saturday 20th August, 2016.

*Point A*
    Toll booth of Ahmedabad - Baroda Expeessway on Ahmedabad side after crossing toll booth.

Dropped pin
    near Ahmedabad-Vadodara Expy, Phase 4, GIDC Vatwa, Ahmedabad, Gujarat 382449, India

We shall start from *Point A* latest by 6:15 am. Towards *Point B*
    Point A to Point B Distance - 139 km.
    Estimated time to cover distance - 1 Hr 50 mins.

3. Everyone who are joining us from baroda(Ashish & Mitesh) are requested to reach *point B* @ 8 am. Mitesh, be ready with camera if possible And click some nice snaps when the convoy arrives point B. Ahmedabad Gang is expected to reach point B in a convoy by 8 am & latest by 8:15 am for breakfast. Everyone will enjoy *breakfast at Point B* including baroda members.
    *breakfast on 20th August, Saturday is not included in the money paid till now and will be charged extra*

*Point B*
    Domino's, honest, Baskin Robbins, subway... Etc Foodmall.

Dropped pin
    near Vadodara, Gujarat, India

4. We shall start from *Point B @ 9:15 am latest and start our journey towards Point C*
    Point B to Point C distance is - 140 km.
    Estimated time to cover 140 km - 2 hr. 10 mins

5. Everyone who are joining us from Surat(RaakeshBhai & DilipBhai) are requested to reach Point C by 11:15 am and be ready with camera if possible. Ahmedabad, Rajkot & Baroda gang in a convoy will be expected to reach point C by 11:15 am & latest by 11:30 am.

*Point C*
    Immediately after clearing Boriach toll booth everyone will stop on left hand side pass way where members from Surat will be waiting for us.

Dropped pin
    near Rajwada, Gujarat, India

6. A small bio brake of 10 mins will be taken at point C and .*shall start from point C latest by 11:45 am* towards our final destination of *Point D* Lord's resort Silvassa
    Distance from Point C to Point D - 85 km
    Estimated time to cover distance - 1 Hr 15 mins

7. We shall reach Point D by 1 pm and latest by 1:15 pm.

*Point D*
    Lords Resort Silvassa
    Kakad Faliya Road, Naroli, Silvassa, Dadra and Nagar Haveli 396235, India
    +91 260 265 0009

8. All the ladies & Kids will go for Lunch at the lord's resort's restaurant straight away. And Gents will finish the formalities of check in and allotment of rooms as well as shifting the luggage.
    9. Gents will join their respective family for the lunch once the room allotments are done & luggage is shifted.
    10. *Lunch on 20th August, 2016 Saturday is not included in our package and will be charged extra.*
    11. Everyone will be done with their lunch latest by 3 pm.
    12. Mumbai and Pune gang will also be there by then and will be alloted rooms by 3 pm.
    13. Everyone will assemble at 4:30 pm for tea/coffee & evening snacks and formal short introduction of themselves with TFI Username/ TFI handlename.
    14. 5:30 to 7 pm we can enjoy swimming pool or chit-chatting pool side.
    15. 7 pm onwards again everyone will meet near poolside for chit-chat and drinks.
    16. *Liquor is not included in the package we have taken & so will be on chargeable basis. You are requested to settle your liquor bills & other chakhna/snacks/personal orders bills then & there itself.
    17. *liquor bought from out of the resort will not be allowed to drink in the resort premises apart from your respective allotted rooms*
    18. *Drink responsibly. We have fellow members, team mates with their families there. Don't create a scene.*
    19. Buffet Dinner will be served by 8 pm in the restaurant and will be on till 10:30 pm. So have it at your convenience.
    20. DJ will also be there to Make this evening special and joyful from 8:30 pm onwards. Show your moves and grooves there.
    21. You can continue sitting and chit-chatting there as long as you and fellow team members wish to.
    22. Have a wonderful sound sleep in your allotted room.
    23. Good Night.

*Schedule for 21st August, 2016*

1. Good morning.
    2. Buffet breakfast will be served in the restaurant from 7 am to 9:30 am.
    3. Be ready and assemble by 9:45 am @ the Resort's lobby.
    4. At 10 am we Tfi members(without family) shall have a photoshoot of our beloved Fiats and with fellow Tfi members.
    5. By 11:45 we will be back to our rooms and do the check out formalities by 12.
    6. Luggage will be kept at the lobby(safe area with cctv surveillance) or you can set it in your car.
    7. We will have a group photos with families from 12 to 12:30.
    8. We will start our lunch by 1 pm and should be done by 2 pm.
    9. 2 pm to 2:30 pm, we will greet & say good bye to our team mates & fellow Tfi members.
    10. We shall start our return journey by 2:30 pm.
    11. Say Good Bye to Lord's Resort Silvassa & return with some great memories.

Sent from my PUNTO using Tapatalk
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 19, 2016
  2. Naughty

Naughty Superiore

As discussed earlier, Mr. Pratish Raval from Ahmedabad would replace your room confirmation.

We will miss you Shanky.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 19, 2016
    mchanna, asimpleson and PradeepM like this.
  3. Naughty

Naughty Superiore

Kind information for all...

1. Resort bookings are done and closed for this meet now.

2. Strictly - No Gate Crashers would be entertained at the meet venue.
    Neither on 20th August- Saturday nor on 21st August - Sunday.

Hope everyone will note that & understand that.

We have planned it thoroughly and managing it accordingly so we don't waste time there as we have little time there.

Don't trouble the organisers by gate crashing.

Organising Team

4. PradeepM

PradeepM Staff Member Janitor

Linea 1.3
    Great going folks,

Looking forward for some nice pictures and to hear from everyone about the experience. Group drives are exiting and I wish you all a safe drive and loads of fun.

Naughty likes this.
  5. Jay Parekh

Jay Parekh Timido

Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Less than 6 hours to go for the meet..!!!!
    montu.ahmedabad and Naughty like this.
  6. Naughty

Naughty Superiore

Go to sleep otherwise you will not reach at Point A on time.

GANESH H Amatore

Linea 1.3
    Looks like all are excited for the meet. Good luck guys.
    Naughty likes this.
  8. Naughty

Naughty Superiore

Absolutely Yesss...

Very excited.

Thanks for your good wishes.

KPR and GANESH H like this.
  9. miteshpunjani

miteshpunjani Amatore

A Teaser Image of the Meet

--- Double Post Merged, Aug 22, 2016 ---
    A BIG Thank You to TFI, organisers/leaders and us team members for making this meet a huge success.

10. carrera555

carrera555 Timido

Grande Punto 1.3
    The excitement, the expectations about the trip got overwhelmingly satisfied. A wonderful turn up from the members & all the fun with like minded people was everything one could ask for. The lag of the trip is still not gone.

Just to highlight the epic dialogue of the trip according to me during the introduction session, 'Agar company (Fiat India) bandh ho jaye to Country change kar denge, par aur koi brand (Car Brand) use nahi karenge, kasam se'. :D

I am grateful to the Organizers of the trip, especially Neel (Naughty) to assemble such a beautiful event & TFI for providing a platform to bring together us all. Looking forward to many more such trips. Keep up the good job.

Cheers, Karan.