1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Team FIAT India Pune Meet 24th September @ Lavasa

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by kedarbendre, Sep 10, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    5 Members confirmed as of now. Where are the Pune members?? :confused
    Last edited: Sep 15, 2011
  2. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    @ All who are going to attend this meet

I met Anand (TFI member) Near his Home to discuss the plan of Lavasa meet. He told me that the food is very expensive in Lavasa. I asked him about the hotels (on the way) where we can have food & he also dont have any idea about that.

Anand & me came with a bit different solution for this now. we will carry food from our home and we will have this food all together by choosing a great place.

Now we have 2 option

1) We will have food at Lavasa
    2) We will carry food and we will have food at good location. (IMO this is the best option. we have food at hotels so many times & if we have food at good point (Anand will help us to get good location) then it will be a memorable event for us)

Let me know about above mentioned options......
  3. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Update

I met coincidently Amogh near Sarasbaug. He said he will be attending this meet. :)

1) Kedar Punto 90HP
    2) Adicool Punto 1.2
    3) Sly.cooper Linea MJD EP
    4) vks Punto 1.3 E
    5) Anand Punto 1.3 EP
    6) Amogh Punto 1.3 EP
  4. All the best guys and have fun and do upload pics
  5. teotia.amar

teotia.amar

Noida
    All the very best guys for the upcoming meet. I would like to provide some updates as I visited lavassa last weekend 17 september(this trip happened so suddenly and it was the first outing of my 2 months old son-he loved it).

1) way from Pune-We need to go on paud road from chandni chauk via toll..reach PIRANGUT take left and raod will take take you to lavasa by itself.
    Chandani chauk ------->Pirangut(take left on crossing)-----lavasa.
    2) weather-- weather was amazing..it was cloudy whearas it was full sun in pune. we had rains as well..very beautiful views.
    3) road- road condition is good --there are 3 - 4 steep climbs in ghat but in punto you hardly think of it.(it climbs like a rocket) i amanged in 3rd and 4th gear sometime needed to downshift to 2nd.
    4) dining- leaving it upto indivduals there are options available. we just had pizzas.
    5) things to do) well you can have very nice photgraphs and boast of being in europe(vennice)after uploading pics on facebook.Bit of sight seeing , options for water rides but i do not have much details as my little one is too little for it :)

hope you guiys have a wonderfull meet....

Amar
    PUNTO 1.4 EPK
  6. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Amar thanks for the sharing your experience...:)
  7. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Update

We will meet together near Up and Above Restaurant, Chandani Chowk till 10:00AM.

A request to all please be there till 10:00AM. The distance from Up and Above to Lavasa is near about 50kms & it will take near about 90 mins to reach Lavasa.

Members who all are attending are as below. If someone is interested then please add your name in below list.

1) Kedar Punto 90HP
    2) Adicool Punto 1.2
    3) Sly.cooper Linea MJD EP
    4) vks Punto 1.3 E
    5) Anand Punto 1.3 EP
    6) Amogh Punto 1.3 EP
  8. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    All the best for the meet Guys, have a wonderful time and enjoy the drive,
    Waiting to see the pictures of the meet.
  9. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Thanks Tony Sir. :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.