1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Team FIAT India Goa Meet: 25th to 28th Jan 2013

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by kedarbendre, Oct 30, 2012.

1. raj29

raj29 Superiore

Hi guys, Am still in for the Goa meet.
    But am travelling till next weekend (continuation to the factory meet till 21stDec ;-)), so my response to any post might be delayed.

@Rajan, i dont know much about places to stay in Goa. Any place finalized by the team is good for me.

Hi Kedar, welcome back to India :)
    Last edited: Dec 15, 2012
  2. I am in for the goa meet...north goa sounds fun. ..

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2
  3. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Let me come out from the Jetlag. I will start calling you guys from tomorrow to decide the Resort in Goa.
  4. raj@tfi

raj@tfi

Bangalore
    Hi all,

To clarify 25th is decided i suppose to set forth for Goa and return journey starts on 28th early morning......right ??? Also are we not delaying in booking the hotel ?
    Last edited: Dec 18, 2012
  5. PatchyBoy

PatchyBoy Esperto

Bangalore
    Yes we are. I suggest each of us - individually or as small groups - go ahead with the bookings. I am afraid we do not have enough time to look at group booking of some single place that can accomodate all of us.

Arnab and myself are looking at booking in the Alcove resort (link in post #75 of this thread), possibly in a day or two. I suggest everyone that does a booking, please post the resort and cost details, so other members can also try and book at the same place / nearby.

Rajan
    1 person likes this.
  6. raj@tfi

raj@tfi

Bangalore
    Thanks for the response. But shouldnt we ask the organizer's once, as it may create confusion and inconvenience if people form small groups rather 1 single ? Yes, time is a constraint. So may be who all are from Bangalore, can form a group , plan the jouney and stay together. I guess even raj29 is from Bangalore too.

What do you say ?

Last edited: Dec 18, 2012
  7. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Rajan I think we should first check if we can get group booking and small group/individual booking would be the last option.

I am back to normal life now and now lets starts planning on priority.
  8. PatchyBoy

PatchyBoy Esperto

Bangalore
    Sounds good to me. But do we have a list of participants or do we have to start all over again? :D

Rajan
  9. Small group bookings, ie 4-5 members in a resort is feasible...man the rates have sky rocketed.:banghead::banghead:

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2
  10. raj29

raj29 Superiore

Yes, if a large group booking is not feasible we can atleast try to plan a group stay for Bangalore members and also plan to drive together!!
    First let get the numbers and atleast give a try if there is a chance to get a group booking for all.

This seems to be latest list of participant, can we get a confirmation to whether all of these are still going to make it to the Goa meet.

1) Arnab Gupta+1, Bangalore- Punto 90HP
    2) Sanket + 1, Mumbai Punto
    3) Rajan+1, Bangalore - BNW T-Jet
    4) Kedar + 1, Pune- Punto 90HP
    5) Amit Pinge Pune Punto 90hp
    6) Pragalbh Pune Palio GTX
    7) Sanjeev Mumbai Palio Mjd
    8) Girish Pune Punto
    9) Sungoa2010- Goa- Punto 1.4 Emotion (Hotel reservation not needed)
    10) Jitendra sawant Mumbai T-jet+
    11) Anicaution Kolhapur Punto E
    12) Raj (Raj29) Bangalore Punto 90HP
    13) Anand Pune Punto
    14) Dr. Palio Channai Palio
    15) Mr. MK aka Manoj Kumar Mumbai
    16) Ravveendra sir Hyderabad Palio 1.6
    17) Raj +1, Bangalore Punto MJD
    1 person likes this.