1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Team FIAT India Goa Meet: 25th to 28th Jan 2013

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by kedarbendre, Oct 30, 2012.

1. PatchyBoy

PatchyBoy Esperto

Bangalore
    Arnab - go to the factory and come back. We will then focus on planning the Goa meet.

Rajan
  2. But I will book the tickets today nly..other wise again rates will increase..

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2
  3. PatchyBoy

PatchyBoy Esperto

Bangalore
    What tickets? If you are talking about tickets to Kolkata, do it. We will plan according to the time you will come back to Bangalore.

Rajan
  4. I was getting the return tickets...from bangalore to kolkata thinking of going by bus, train, bus.it will be different experience...

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2
  5. PatchyBoy

PatchyBoy Esperto

Bangalore
    Now that the Factory Visit is complete, time to bring this thread back to life. The last time we went to Goa as a group, we stayed at Alcove Resort in Little Vagator beach. If we have enough numbers, I can start talking to the resort to see if we can get the whole place to ourselves.

Rajan
    2 people like this.
  6. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    Yesterday I talked with this resort for few of our members who were heading towards goa after factory meet. Found that their rates are cheaper than other hotels, say for example ginger almost 2K difference.
    1 person likes this.
  7. PatchyBoy

PatchyBoy Esperto

Bangalore
    It is right on the beach and can accommodate at least 10-15 cars. Sunil, any chance you could check this place out one of these days? Would be great if you can also negotiate some rates for booking the whole place for ourselves. IIRC, the rooms were decent and the prices reasonable. Only the food was expensive, but we can always go elsewhere to eat :D

Rajan
    Last edited: Dec 15, 2012
  8. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    I am going to kerala tomorrow. I will be coming back after 26th. I will talk to them after that. You can drop a letter to them meantime. I am tightly packed in organizing a conference February and along with teaching loads. Will try to do the best from my side. :)
  9. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Guys I am in Pune now. I reached today morning 8:00 AM.
  10. PatchyBoy

PatchyBoy Esperto

Bangalore
    Thanks buddy. Waiting on others to recover from the Factory visit and start posting up, so we have some tentative numbers and agreement on the resort. I will then talk to them. Hoping to be able to set the ball rolling in the next week.

Welcome back. Please do let me know what you think of the resort.

Rajan
    1 person likes this.