1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Team FIAT India Goa Meet: 25th to 28th Jan 2013

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by kedarbendre, Oct 30, 2012.

1. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    This is what counts.
    I remember, our first TFI meet in Bangalore, was just with 4-5 members. And it was one of the best meet.
  2. PatchyBoy

PatchyBoy Esperto

Bangalore
    Apologies for not being able to make it to this meet Kedar. I am sure Arnab would have updated you with the details. We had to cancel the trip at the very last moment. I had actually packed the bags both for my family and Arnab's family when I went to pick them up from the Airport. Unfortunately, Mrs. Arnab was in no position to travel and I did not want to ditch them and come on my own.

As long as those who made it had a good time, I do not see any reason to call it a flop show. If you feel that Arnab and myself pulling out at the last minute contributed to you feeling it was a flop show, I sincerely apologize. You see, we felt that a family member's health is more important than the meet.

Rajan
  3. amogh

amogh Staff Member Janitor

Pune
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Come on guys. Let's not get into finger pointing and apologising mode.

Those who made it : good for them and we are glad you enjoyed.

For those who could not : there is always a next time :)

Bring on the pics.
  4. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Here are pics clicked. First Linea from left is Shivraj's and one at the right side is Jaikrishna's Linea and in the middle is my Punto.

The second last pic of my Punto with Morning dew</SPAN> is clicked in the parking of Joshua Beach House.

Exclusive pics of my car is clicked near Fort Aguada and the way to Aguada fort was just amazing and was ideal for photos of TFI meet as Arnab said earlier.

Yes Arnab & Rajansir I missed you a lot and we will soon.

I crossed milestone of 33000 kms mark on odo in this trip.

Cheers :up

ForumRunner_20130129_163252.jpg

ForumRunner_20130129_163559.jpg

ForumRunner_20130129_163659.jpg

ForumRunner_20130129_163957.jpg

ForumRunner_20130129_164136.jpg

ForumRunner_20130129_165149.jpg

ForumRunner_20130129_165527.jpg

ForumRunner_20130129_165718.jpg

ForumRunner_20130129_165819.jpg

ForumRunner_20130129_165739.jpg

ForumRunner_20130129_165809.jpg
    Last edited: Jan 29, 2013
    8 people like this.
  5. shivraj5624

shivraj5624 Amatore

Belgaum, Karnataka
    belgaum
    Linea 1.3
    Well, the experience wasn't a flow show exactly.I thought i would be,but after meeting the below mentioned people ,it was really a pride.
    -Anand sir's neatly maintained car.
    -Jaykrishna - proud owner of many FIATs
    -kedar- A nicely modofied car within limits.The pic says it all.
    -Rituraj- A Young owner of the Beauty.(something made me say this)> He noticed bird dropping over his bonnet and he reacted so soon by cleaning it in a few seconds. i was like "oh my god...he is crazy about this girl"
    Hats off to all of you.

Meeting Rituraj was fun .i didn't know him by face first of all.That day it was all chaos at calangute beach road.Traffic jam all over. Suddenly i saw a TW Linea with all the TFi stickers .I as so happy, i found someone. i just flashed my lights ,honked ,didn't get any response.i was in a hurry as i was heading in opposite direction.I asked the police to allow me park my car for 2 min ,i want to meet that car.He was like 'aage park karo not here aage aur aage"by the time i parked ,his car disappeared. i got down to see him and he just went in my direction.Then i thought the car must be sold to an unaware TFi owner. Then i started my car and followed him for 5-6 km..Later i saw his car parked by the road side. I immediately parked behind him and flashed lights ( I thought he has parked ,waiting for me). Guess what,he immediately started his car and i could see his car moving. Again OMG!!.i suddenly ran banging my car's door.
    Me: hey, have you come for TFi meet and i didn't know his name.( then i thought ,have i met a wrong person!!)
    rituraj: he got blank for a few seconds(must have thought who is this robber attacking my car this way)
    later he got down and saw my car and said hello, i am Rituraj.
    At last my purpose of coming to Goa was solved.
    MORAL : "A meet is a meet . No matter how many people you meet.::p
    Later i met kedar and Jaykrishna at Colva on day 2(sunday).Had a short conversation with jaykrishna over my t-shirt and left for lunch.It was a much awaited one, at least for me ,since it was my first meet.
    I Just came to parking then i saw an oldyoungman driving into the parking area,a Punto. A very energetic Retired man. He just parked behind my linea(seen in the pics) and went into the colva beach shore. i didn't know who he was then. Later kedar called me saying Anand sir has come and he wants to see you. He was waiting over the pedestrian bridge of colva for me. I meet him, and what a pleasure it was ,meeting him. He took me i his car and had a short chat and a drive for 50 meters. He left soon for some work.we finished our dinner and had a photo shoot of jaykriishna,kedar and mine with our beauties.Here i present the photos to you all.

Nice to meet you people.
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 15, 2015
    2 people like this.
  6. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Shivraj can you please re upload the photos. They are not visible.

It was nice to meet you buddy in Goa and I had very good time with you guys. Where is Jaykrishna and his set of pics.
    Last edited: Jan 30, 2013
  7. Italia-Linea

Italia-Linea Staff Member Janitor

Pune
    Great pics. I am very glad that you guys enjoyed. Guess what - i received a call from a pune friend that he saw one Abarth Punto, with projectors , vgt written at the back.

I said how is that possible, its my friend Kedars car and they are in GOA. Then he replied - i am also in GOA :)
    1 person likes this.
  8. Aanand

Aanand Amatore

Pune
    Oh, no! So, near and yet...:uh
    I left Pune on Thursday, 24 Jan morning and have been off the internet since then.
    So, I did not get to see this post.
    I do hope and pray that we get another chance to meet each other... some time... somewhere.
    I trust you had an enjoyable drive and stay.
    --------------------------
    "Belgaum - Jamboti -Kanakumbi - Chorla - Sanquelim.
    This drive is wonderful. Don't miss it.

If, on the other hand, you happen to go to Goa by the Amboli ghat route:
    1. Take the Sankeshwar - Gadhinglaj - Ajara road and not the Nipani - Ajara road. The former is better.
    2. 2 kms ahead of Ajara (i.e. towards Amboli) is one Hotel Minerva. Good food and enough parking.
  9. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    I had food at Hotel Minerva and it was excellent.

Anand sir you missed the photoshoot :-(
  10. shivraj5624

shivraj5624 Amatore

Belgaum, Karnataka
    belgaum
    Linea 1.3
    Hey kedar is it only you or my photos are invisible to everyone.?tell me guys.