1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Team FIAT India Goa Meet: 25th to 28th Jan 2013

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by kedarbendre, Oct 30, 2012.

1. Aanand

Aanand Amatore

Pune
    Yes. I did suggest Colva beach to Kedar.
    That's because I am told that the beaches of South Goa are less crowded when compared with those of North Goa.
    On second thoughts, perhaps Palolem beach may be even better.
    Suggest compare the reviews of both on tripadvisor.in
  2. shivraj5624

shivraj5624 Amatore

Belgaum, Karnataka
    belgaum
    Linea 1.3
    Yes, Anand sir ,the north ones are always crowded. Colva beach is the best option 'Blue and calm' with good parking space.Thing about palolem is that, its too far like 42km from Colva itself and its same like Colva if i am not wrong.I don't think its worth going that far.Local TFi members must have a good idea regarding this.
    calangute to Panjim is around 15km and panjim to colva is around 35km .These are just my suggestions .You all decide over it.It would be good if all could mention the area where they have booked their rooms.
  3. Aanand

Aanand Amatore

Pune
    My room is near Vainguinim beach that is on the southern coast of the Panjim peninsula.
    Name of hotel - Cidade de Goa.

Based on inputs by Shivraj above, I too suggest Colva beach as the meeting place.
  4. Maverickxx2006

Maverickxx2006 Amatore

Pune
    I was planning a trip to Goa on 15th Feb, but due to sudden work at office I have to shelve the plan and now I'm planning Goa on 26th Jan- 28th Jan (3 nights). I know its late but if you can let me know any decent place hotel that would be great.

Travelling with my wife and daughter. Planning Candolim /Anjuna beach.
  5. Aanand

Aanand Amatore

Pune
    Wonder if this will be helpful, but I suggest you try the hotels, B&Bs etc in South Goa.
    I feel that you may stand a better chance of getting some accommodation.
    May be some member from Goa can help you.
  6. There are hundreds of hotels in goa, 26th jan is not the peak season so there wont be any problem to find nice accommodation fitting your budget.
    Just drive down to north goa, then start enquiring from one side(preferably baga), this ordeal will hardly consume an hour..only downside is if you are travelling with family they have to wait in the car..

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2
  7. Colva beach is like 40-50 kms away from baga...but it wont be a problem once its decided on..

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2
  8. Maverickxx2006

Maverickxx2006 Amatore

Pune
    Just booked "Sunkissed Plaza" at Calangute thru Cleartrip. Supposedly a 3 * hotel, got deal for 11,300 Rs for three nights (including bk fast) for 3 adults.

Leaving Pune on 26th Jan early morning.
  9. riturajmnnit

riturajmnnit Amatore

Bengaluru, India
    Anand Sir,

We seem to be staying very closeby !! I will be putting up near Odxel Beach (2 Kms from Cidade de goa). Hope to catch with everyone :) Leaving Bangalore tomorrow morning @4
    2 people like this.
  10. shivraj5624

shivraj5624 Amatore

Belgaum, Karnataka
    belgaum
    Linea 1.3
    Hey Riturajmnnit..i don't know if you will be seeing this post before you leave,but i want to post it.The route you are taking might be bad.Especially the stretch between Khanapur and goa.(route 1).In route 2 i guess the road is not good till Ankola.To be safe ,you go via belgaum. The distance will almost be the same.Happy n safe Journey.