1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Team FIAT India Goa Meet: 25th to 28th Jan 2013

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by kedarbendre, Oct 30, 2012.

1. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    From NH66 at pernem that place will be ~16kms.
    Just now called them again and they told only 8-7 are available. That place is connected to vagator via a bridge.
  2. riturajmnnit

riturajmnnit Amatore

Bengaluru, India
    Thanks Sungoa, possibly I will book this.
    Just wanted to check, do you suggest to continue our stay here and visit South Goa ? Is that feasible or this will consume too much of time and tiring too ?
  3. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    Please PM gauravp since he had stayed in Morjim beach. He will be able to tell the real picture of how good that place. Please see the link http://www.teamfiat.co.in/street-travel-experience/5918-explore-goa-7.html#post131886
    Please do group booking after bargaining which will reduce the price even further. Alcovegoa is also a good option if they give a good discount. Contact with other members ready for the meet and book.
  4. swgaan

swgaan Amatore

MH-46
    Panvel, Maharashtra
    Grande Punto 1.3
    :eek:fftopic guys sorry to interrupt, but me and my wife is planning for a goa Trip from 20-24 Feb. 2013, I'll be traveling with 1.3MJD Punto, via NH-17 from Mumbai, so any suggestion from TFIan who resides at GOA for a good place which will not be that crowded, also we should get the decent accommodation and food? Suggestions from all around are welcome.
  5. If you want to stay in north goa but looking for quiet place you should stay at arambol..its very quiet serene and frequented by westerners who want to stay in huts, practice yoga etc...there are many shacks so food wont be a problem..
    Else in south goa palolem is extremely beautiful and very quiet place...try staying in huts with beach facing..

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2
    1 person likes this.
  6. swgaan

swgaan Amatore

MH-46
    Panvel, Maharashtra
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Hummm Arambol seems a nice option to me, As its a bit nearer than palolem ;)
  7. Depends on which route you take.. u coming from which place?

8. swgaan

swgaan Amatore

MH-46
    Panvel, Maharashtra
    Grande Punto 1.3
    From Mumbai.
  9. K..so from north goa you can directly go ti arambol, it is 28 kms from thr...the beach huts, service apartments are cheap and available options...

10. swgaan

swgaan Amatore

MH-46
    Panvel, Maharashtra
    Grande Punto 1.3

Hey buddy, one more question, do i have to book in advance in Arambol for the dates 20-24 Feb 2013? coz my inner voice says i'll get the stay upon arrival.