1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Team FIAT India Goa Meet: 25th to 28th Jan 2013

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by kedarbendre, Oct 30, 2012.

1. shivraj5624

shivraj5624 Amatore

Belgaum, Karnataka
    Linea 1.3
    There's no publicity regarding the GOA meet. please remind people regarding this on factory meet page,as all are busy seeing photos on that page.i myself was not aware of the meet as i didnt open this link since a month.please highlight this meet,MODS.
  2. Ofcourse you can join buddy..we will be reaching goa on 26th early morning and staying for 2 days I guess...

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2
  3. The factory meet is over, if people are interested they will anyways attend the goa meet...goa meet is a family weekend outing where we meet up with our fellow like minded tfians and just laze around..
    Please add your name to the list if you are interested...

4. raj29

raj29 Superiore

Sorry guys, am inevitably opting out of this meet as some unforeseen personal commitments have come up.
  5. Very sorry to hear that buddy...:eek:

6. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Linea 1.3
    The title of the thread may be misleading. A new reader may think that it is a meet for Goa'ans happening in Goa. It need to be clear that it is a meet happening in Goa for TFI'ians all over India. :)
  7. shashanknathani

shashanknathani Superiore

The best part is the ashvem, morjim and mandrem area.

Check out for Dunes Goa and Riva beach resorts.

The best part is you get to enjoy the real beach life and be a part of gaga parties over the night.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
  8. raj@tfi

Yes, true. Hotels near beaches is going to be very costly.... Let me then browse through the net and see if i can get few details on hotels (walkable distance from beaches) and names of the beaches in South Goa.

One more thing Arnab, in one of ur recent post, u mentioned that we will be reaching goa on the 26th early morning. I thought we will start 25th morning and reach same day itself in the evening.

But I dont see a lot of enthu regarding this meet like we saw in the other last meets.

Last edited: Dec 23, 2012
  9. Only people who have been to goa or who are willing to go to goa have already put their name on the list..and enthusiasm from their side is fully guaranteed...
    Serviced appartments will be a good option..plz see if you get some good budget ones...

10. raj@tfi

Hi Shashank,

Are you talking about south goa?