1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Team FIAT India Goa Meet: 25th to 28th Jan 2013

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by kedarbendre, Oct 30, 2012.

1. PatchyBoy

PatchyBoy Esperto

Bangalore
    Nice idea. Could you please check with a few options in Goa and let us know. Till then I will put my booking on hold. I am all for driving together as a group. Sounds exciting.

Thanks for taking the lead on this.

Rajan
  2. raj29

raj29 Superiore

Hi Rajan, i will try to check out for options. But how many people/rooms should i look for?

This option posted by you looks a good one Alcove Resort in Little Vagator beach, do you know someone here?

Memebrs joinging the Goa meet (if not all, atleast Bangalore members) could you let me know the details so that i can try and check for a possible group booking.

Should i be looking booking for 2 days 3 nights? (25th to 28th Jan'2012)
    Last edited: Dec 18, 2012
  3. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
  4. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    I had a plan to visit Goa some time back. I shortlisted Alcove for the stay. They had very competitive rate that time (July/August).
  5. PatchyBoy

PatchyBoy Esperto

Bangalore
    I am OK with Alcove. Sorry, I do not know anyone there. Recommended it, as we had stayed there when we went last time in a group. From my side, the four of us are confirmed from 25th Jan to 28th Jan.

Members would be Mrs & Mr Arnab, Mrs & Mr. Rajan.

Thanks,

Rajan
  6. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    and Mr & Mrs. Kedar as well.
  7. PatchyBoy

PatchyBoy Esperto

Bangalore
    OK. Restarting the list. Guys, please hurry up and post your details, so we can explore booking options:

Dates - 25th Jan 2013 to 28th Jan 2013

People:

1. Kedar + 1 - Pune - GP 90 HP
    2. Arnab + 1 - B'lore - GP 90 HP
    3. Rajan + 1 - B'lore - T-Jet

Add your names to this list.

Rajan
    Last edited: Dec 19, 2012
    2 people like this.
  8. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    Is it the fresh list?

What about the following idea:
    Form groups A, B, C etc and people who want to book together can add their names in the list. This will be convenient while booking. It is almost 100% sure that all cannot be accommodated in a single place. So we need to book in small groups and the people can form the groups now itself, decide among themselves and book the room.
  9. PatchyBoy

PatchyBoy Esperto

Bangalore
    Sunil, the problem is, at this point in time, we are not even sure how many are interested in this meet and how many are confirmed participants. This makes it extremely difficult to even call up places and ask for availability, forget negotiating for rates :(

Rajan
  10. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Sunil, Rajan we have one more option of Rent a Banglow. It wont cost a lot and we can have food outside. What do you think about this option.

1. Kedar + 1 - Pune - GP 90 HP
    2. Arnab + 1 - B'lore - GP 90 HP
    3. Rajan + 1 - B'lore - T-Jet
    4. Anand - Pune - GP EP
    5. Amit Pinge - Pune GP 90HP