1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Team Fiat India Dehradun Meet thread

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by prakhar_lfc, Nov 11, 2012.

1. prakhar_lfc

prakhar_lfc Superiore

Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India
    Linea T-Jet
    Another weekend, another meet!

uploadfromtaptalk1379173975174.jpg

Guess to whom does the FTA Linea belong.

Sent from my MZ601 using Tapatalk 2
    Last edited: Sep 14, 2013
    7 people like this.
  2. Viny

Viny Esperto

:)
    No one has to guess that ... :D thats a new brand in itself :D
    4 people like this.
  3. Rachit Bhatnagar

Rachit Bhatnagar Amatore

Dehradun
    Nice to see Doon TFIans are meeting often but I am always late to join the fun. So what was the agenda of meet? Plan a North India meet in Oct for a long drive.
    Bye the way who is the owner of that FTA? Is it MJD or T-Jet? I never seen FTA in Doon other than mine. Did you get any update of new FIAT showroom in DDN. Just a update from my side that Sanjay from Oberai motors reconfirm me over phone, when I was leaving to UK 2 weeks back that FIAT is starting a 3S center in Doon under Oberai group.
  4. d_d

d_d

Dehradun
    None other than Mr J Ravi visited Dehradun on route Bikaner from Mussourie. It was a privilege meeting and listening to him. FTA Linea is the one traveling all over India and belongs to Mr J Ravi.
    3 people like this.
  5. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    TFI Meet @ Dehradun On 14 Sep 2013

Yesterday [14 Sep 2013], self, wife and Linea were lucky enough to participate in the TFI meet at Dehradun organised by Prakhar ['prakhar_lfc'] at the City Junction Mall. We checked out of our hotel Padmini Nivas, Mussoorie, straight away drove to the mall, parked my Linea at 1 pm and waited for the other members to drop in. The second to arrive was Mr Sandip Saini ['sandip'], Prakhar's dad, in his SBB Linea T-Jet+. In fact, I could identify him by his SBB Linea T-Jet+. That's the advantage we FIAT'ians have! :) We chatted about FIAT until other members poured in. Tushar Pratap Sing ['tps11' - Linea T-Jet+], Dr Varun Pandit ['varun pandit' - Punto 1.3 MJD], Gaurav Singh ['GAURAV08' - Punto 1.2] and Dr Desh Deepak ['d-d' - Linea 1.4 FIRE - but he came to the meet in his Alto!] with his wife joined in. Later, we migrated to the food court and ordered our lunch. Prakhar was the last to drop in when we almost finished our lunch as he had practicals in his school. Yes, he is the student of 12[SUP]th[/SUP] standard! I was advised by Dr Desh Deepak not to take the UP route for my drive to Bikaner, RJ, in view of the recent communal disturbances. He suggested that I take Paonta Sahib route, which I took during my onward journey. The discussions continued over tea/coffee and would have continued till eternity but for the fact that Prakhar had his examination on Monday. So, we decided to end the discussion and shifted to the car park for the mandatory group photographs. After clicking some photographs, bidding good bye and shaking hands with all and wishing Prakhar all the best for his ensuing examinations, we started our drive to Bikaner. Gaurav Sing was kind enough to pilot us up the highway leading to Paonta Sahib. This meet will remain ever green in our memory. :)

TFIMeetDehradun1.jpg
    From left to right: GAURAV08, tps11, Mrs Desh Deepak [d_d], Mrs J Ravi, varun pandit, J Ravi, d_d, sandip and prakhar_lfc
    _______________________________________________________________________________________________________

TFIMeetDehradun2.jpg

TFIMeetDehradun3.jpg

DSC00462.JPG
    10 people like this.
  6. varoon9999

varoon9999 Superiore

New Delhi,HP 48
    New Delhi,HP 48
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Super killer pics,

Beta Prakhar bunking school and attending meets haan !!!!!!!
    2 people like this.
  7. prakhar_lfc

prakhar_lfc Superiore

Linea T-Jet
    I did not bunk! My practical was supposed to get over at 12:30 pm, but it got over at 2:15 pm. So rushed home, did not even change my clothes, grabbed my scooter's keys and helmet and rushed to the venue.
    2 people like this.
  8. varoon9999

varoon9999 Superiore

New Delhi,HP 48
    New Delhi,HP 48
    Grande Punto 1.3
    don't take that on serious note.joke.
    1 person likes this.
  9. prakhar_lfc

prakhar_lfc Superiore

Linea T-Jet
    Yes 22ji, did not take that seriously! :)
    1 person likes this.
  10. GAURAV08

GAURAV08 Timido

dehradun
    Hi varoon9999...
    Your location is New Delhi HP48???
    You belongs from Himachal distt Chamba or what?