1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Team Fiat India Dehradun Meet thread

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by prakhar_lfc, Nov 11, 2012.

1. prakhar_lfc

prakhar_lfc Superiore

Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India
    Linea T-Jet
    Am going to Maldevta tomorrow. Will update the road conditions. Also went there this January, the roads were decent at that time. But we have to pass through narrow roads to reach there, so there's a possibility of getting stuck in a jam.

Buddha Temple is also a very good option. There's ample parking space and the lawns there are perfect to host the meet. If we choose Asan Barrage, then the ~40 km drive would be great to travel in a covoy.
    1 person likes this.
  2. Akshay4384

Akshay4384 Superiore

Asan Barrage,isnt this the one that is near Paonta?
  3. prakhar_lfc

prakhar_lfc Superiore

Linea T-Jet
    Had a chat with Tushar and Dr. Desh.

Dr. Desh suggested a drive to Rajpur. He said a friend of his has an empty plot near DIT, where we can park our cars and experiment with various formations. Also, there are many food joints nearby, where we can have lunch. Also, Rajpur being the posh area of the city, we can turn more heads.

Yes Akshay, it is near Poanta Sahib, famous for the migratory birds that come there in winters.
    Last edited: Mar 24, 2013
  4. Rachit Bhatnagar

Rachit Bhatnagar Amatore

Dehradun
    Rajpur again is a good choice & driving in a Convoy from Pared Ground to Rajpur Road will be a big head turner for Doonietes. Roads are good & plenty of eating points. Lets make a list of participants-
    1. Rachit Bhatnagar
  5. prakhar_lfc

prakhar_lfc Superiore

Linea T-Jet
    Because of some reasons, couldn't go there.

I think the drive around Rajpur will be the best.

Sent from my MZ601 using Tapatalk 2
  6. Rachit Bhatnagar

Rachit Bhatnagar Amatore

Dehradun
    What about the attendees? Can we come out with some concrete plan & schedule for the day. Have to list out do's & don't for the meet, venue & other logistics
    1 person likes this.
  7. prakhar_lfc

prakhar_lfc Superiore

Linea T-Jet
    We can take this route.

Parade Ground to Unknown road - Google Maps

Assembly point: Parade Ground, around 10-11 am. After having a quick intro and a few photos, head towards the dhabas near DIT. After having lunch, return to Parade Ground via Kuthalgate and Old Mussoorie Road, stopping at a hairpin bend (the same place where we stopped at the first meet) for another photoshoot.
    1 person likes this.
  8. Rachit Bhatnagar

Rachit Bhatnagar Amatore

Dehradun
    That's sounds like a plan. We can assemble at 1030 sharp at Parade Ground & start to Rajpur road at 11am.
    1 person likes this.
  9. Rachit Bhatnagar

Rachit Bhatnagar Amatore

Dehradun
    Not a good news guys. We are postponing our 31st March Dehradun TFI meet indefinitely until most members will be able to join the meet. Our main objective is to have maximum numbers of participants in this meet. I request all members to suggest some tentative dates when we can have a meet in month of April.
    1 person likes this.
  10. tps11

tps11 Amatore

Dehradun
    Dear All,
    I was extremely disappointed that I would not be able to meet all fellow bros, but on the other hand I am a bit relieved that the next opportunity will come sooner rather than later due to postponement.
    My bad that this time I had to back-out but nevertheless lets all make it happen soon.
    Regards
    Tushar