1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

TEAM FIAT DELHI MEET (10-JAN-2013) in Noida

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by geniusg, Jan 2, 2013.

1. Dilip_dmk

Dilip_dmk Superiore

Delhi, India
    New Delhi
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Do we see a Padmini too in dis pic ^^
  2. swgaan

swgaan Amatore

MH-46
    Panvel, Maharashtra
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Ys i guess soo.. as the boneet is poking from the right below corner of the pic, it recalled the me about our Mumbai taxi's now the taxis can be seen in the form of Santro, WagonR, alto n so onn...
  3. Yes that's a 1956 Fiat 1100 of Mr. kashyap. He owns about 50 such vintage and classic cars. Sorry I was simply unaware of the meet....not a regular TFIan but have visited this place twice before todays launch. I could have easily made it...its about 3 kms from my office. Shit !
  4. PatchyBoy

PatchyBoy Esperto

Bangalore
    Glad to see FIATians noticing a vintage, though partially visible, while turning a blind eye to the Beat in plain sight :D

Rajan
  5. speedJet

speedJet Superiore

Gurgaon
    Nice workshop - size is similar to ABS motors but service should be miles ahead as it is Fiat owned. Looking forward to my next service with Kashyap and OP Sharma
  6. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    Which pic. In the service floor pic , there are two Lineas and equal number of Puntos.
  7. speedJet

speedJet Superiore

Gurgaon
    you shall have to scroll to the right. it is there in the bottom right corner
  8. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    :confused::confused:

There's a Minimal Grey (silver) Punto in the bottom right of the pic.
  9. Mr. Kashyap's Vintage Fiat 500 was also there....probably not covered in the picture.
  10. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Is this one we are looking for??

uploadfromtaptalk1357806216353.jpg