1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Team Fiat Cars Identification

Discussion in 'Travelogues & Experiences' started by vijays777, Mar 14, 2011.

1. vijays777

vijays777 Regolare

Linea T-Jet
    Hi every one

I am starting this thread because nowadays i see many Lineas and Punto around my area - velacherry,chennai and medavakkam road and most of the time they try to contact by wavering i am sure they must be a Team fiat member ,Think we will have an protocol to solve this Like say .

Sure if they have TFI sticker we can if not so .

1.Head light Blink
    2.Or slow down to corner of road and stop .
    Any ideas ..:)

Mods Please move the thread to relevant area if correct ,If not please remove. thanks
  2. gautham

gautham Novizio

Would be easiest to recognize if the Teamfiatians get the TFI stickers and put them on their babies -)
  3. Last time when we all met at the Chennai Trade centre, i found that none of the 6 cars had TeamFIAT stickers.
    Stickers are one way of identifying the members.

Waving, honking, flashing etc are sure distraction for the driver and is not advisable.
  4. Ashpalio

Ashpalio Amatore

Grande Punto 1.3
    I agree... now where are those Stickers..... hmm gotta see how to order them again ...;)
  5. vijays777

vijays777 Regolare

Linea T-Jet
    @bnzjon Ok i accept the part i Normally see all the linea person cars in hectic traffic ,If ure known to medavakkam and velachery main road.:) I said normally we can slow down that too all in morning times.night we dont see normally , i accept stickers are best.I want to say we need to stop by and just introduce ,get phone nos like that.

I am asking here suggestions
    1.Stickers must.
  6. Devise a hand sign (signal) , maybe that should do the trick..!
  7. Aanand

Aanand Amatore

Here's what could be done.
    Note down / remember the Registration Number of the other car.
    Then, go to http://customercare.tatamotors.com/onli ... oking.aspx
    Enter the Registration Number in the form.
    Then click anywhere in the blank space on the right.
    A pop-up window will state - "Update the Customer Details(IF REQUIRED)!!!"
    Click on OK.
    And, on the form, you will get the name and mobile phone number of the owner of that car.
    Then contact the person.
    Thereafter thank Vigneshram for his post on page 6 of the thread - Re: Fiat Linea/ Punto - "Did You Know" Series.... :clapping
    Perhaps this is the safest way of making a new friend - and a new member of TeamFiat
  8. I have a question to the Mods.

Is it ok to have T BHP sticker and TFI sticker together.
    Is it ok to have TFI stickers on old models of Fiat like Uno, Palio, etc.

By the way I tried ordering stickers more than 2 times. Got no response from the mods. Don't want to name them. Is there a better way to order TFI stickers now??
  9. I'm not a moderator, but I feel like answering your questions. ::D

Yes, you can have both T-BHP and TFI stickers together. :)

If you feel like having both stickers, go ahead. No one in this planet has the right to object you or harass you for having the stickers of various forums.

Like I said before, If you feel like having both stickers, go ahead. The TFI stickers would enhance the looks of your car and helps indirectly to create awareness on our forum. ::T

PS: By the way, we're planning to buy TFI stickers to stick on our Fiat GP and Maruti Wagon-R. ::D
  10. I'm not a moderator, but I am in a mood and feel like responding to your answers :dance

Both stickers ? ..togeather !?? you must be crazy :hit ...thats blasphemy ! for sure one would turn green with envy ! :mrgreen:
    You never know some bhp-ian might just settle the score :punch with you on the road...do you really wanna risk it ? :confused

The forum tag line says...Pitstop for the Fiat's new generation cars, so by logic unless its 2009 and afterwards launched Uno or Palio, you really can't put the TFI sticker on it ! ::D

Enhance looks ?? not sure about that...

PS: Mods I know too many smilies..I promise I shall refrain from using them henceforth !