1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Team Fiat Anniversary Meet : Pune - Mumbai : Report Pg 34 onwards

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by amogh, May 13, 2011.

1. amogh

amogh Staff Member Janitor

Pune
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Done- 4th or 5th June added to the title
  2. Tron

Tron Superiore

Mumbai
    bro dont ask is their any meet...if it is not their grouped all hyd. TFIans & fix a meet. My personal experience,meets are never done until each one of them took personal interest in it!
  3. Tron

Tron Superiore

Mumbai
    @amogh,4-5 june sound fun...but what to do with this cold response??? where the heck every one is gone??
    come on guys its TFI's anniversary!! wake-up!!!:mad::!: give your response to it here...no one in???
  4. kailashnj

kailashnj Amatore

Mumbai
    I am in No matter what - Anniversary meet has to be done - LETs GO Guys - We have to make it a happen.
  5. SunilFiat

SunilFiat Novizio

pune
    I am in for any location. This will be my first meet to all members and what an occasion. I am excited.:dancing
  6. MihirC

MihirC Amatore

Mumbai
    Hey guys what about the test track at khopoli or somwhere I dont know the exact details, is anyone aware of it. That could be a place where we could maybe test our babies to their limit.....

BTW im in no matter which place and what time as long as I get to meet you guys again.:p

Edit-Ok got a few details, its called the Automission,and run by a guy called Padeep Nair @ khopoli.they were planning to have their tarmac track ready by end of last year which could be like rent out for private use. The dirt track is ready and from what I gather we have to rent out the vehicles from them and then race around the track or something like that.... This might be old news but thought it could be a fun day there, the only drawback I see is probable lack of restaurants n hangout places nearby...maybe

What say guys????
    Last edited: May 16, 2011
  7. Aanand

Aanand Amatore

Pune
    Gmittal - I am game for the plan...but this time I would not be in my Punto as I already lost it.
    Hey Gaurav,
    You are welcome in my Punto.
  8. eyeguy

eyeguy

Mumbai
    Hey Amogh,
    I'm game for any place man.

I would like to make 2 suggestions

1. Somehow involve Fiat India...TFI is the real Fiat enthusiast site and deserves Fiat sponsership for an event like this.
    2. I feel we should have a short drive with all of us. It would be an amazing sight to see so many Fiats thundering down the road.

Any way I can help admins please feel free th contact me.
  9. MihirC

MihirC Amatore

Mumbai
  10. Tron

Tron Superiore

Mumbai
    MihirC, bro ,yep your idea is real fun! but no offence, many of guys like me would like to ride in their FIAT's especially when we are celebrating TFI anniversary! if the occasion is something else then these activities are on top of the list!!