1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Team Fiat Anniversary Meet : Pune - Mumbai : Report Pg 34 onwards

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by amogh, May 13, 2011.

1. MihirC

MihirC Amatore

Mumbai
    Hahaha well said Rahul.... and btw next time im getting my own light hahahaha. Sorry about that lol.

Hi Guys,

As every single member before me has mentioned thanks a ton to all the mods to make this happen, especially Amogh as he was in bad health but nonetheless did the running around even during the meet right from tiger point till the end for hunting a chai ka place.

The meet as always was awesome , more so with new members joining us everytime. all the memories the good ones and the not soo good ones along with the drive made it one of the most memorable TFI meets till date, especially when it came to meeting and interacting with everyone. may be next time we can try having an overnight stay, but guys lets all make sure that we do our bit to do tha arrangements as it wouldnt be right to have the mods running around all the time:steering...

Here are the pics from my Camera.... Enjoy.

DSC_0590.jpg

DSC_0583.jpg

DSC_0587.jpg

DSC_0568.jpg

DSC_0558.jpg

DSC_0589.jpg

DSC_0566.jpg

DSC_0574.jpg

DSC_0586.jpg

DSC_0585.jpg

DSC_0571.jpg

DSC_0588.jpg

DSC_0569.jpg
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 6, 2011
  2. Grandeur

Grandeur Staff Member Janitor

:clapping :clapping :clapping :clapping WAH WAH WHA!!!!
  3. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Mihir nice pics. I likes the photo of that ROAD. looks so amzing.
  4. MihirC

MihirC Amatore

Mumbai
    Thanks Kedar,

That road was really beautiful, evermore so with the fog settling in. To be honest it looked like one of those roads in magazines or in movie which we see and think arre yaar idhar gaadi chalani chahiye lol.
  5. Cinju

Cinju Esperto

Trivandrum
    Wonderful lines..:clap You really got a poetic touch ..::T
  6. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Doc very well said.

But these bunch of guys were so passionate about their FIATS, I felt that their blood was the same as mine.

7. ...Thanks Grandeur for your compliments. I guess aaron has already answered the question. Sadly this phone is no longer available in the market :(. It's a Samsung Wave S8500 GT.
  8. ifiat

ifiat Timido

Pune
    Awesome!

I am going mad looking at all the photos from the meet. What a meet it must have been!

The picture of all Puntos and Lineas and Palios standing in a semi-circle takes my breath away. Even though I still do not own a Fiat car, I am a huge fan of Fiat and their cars (see my id). And thats why the pictures make me go crazy. Absolute drool material.

Hope I can attend the next meet.

Congratulations to Amogh and other mods for making it such a success.

Team Fiat is great.
  9. HarishSegar

HarishSegar

Mumbai
    Nice pictures everyone! Noone got a pic of me doing a balancing act on the guardrail?
  10. Andy

Andy Esperto

Chembur Mumbai
    Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.3
    HAHAHAHA...........
    Good one Eyeguy