1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Team Fiat Anniversary Meet : Pune - Mumbai : Report Pg 34 onwards

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by amogh, May 13, 2011.

1. Grandeur

Grandeur Staff Member Janitor

Rajeev, You are BANNED!!!! Where am I in the pictures??????? Was I looking so horrible in that Bhai cut. LOL ;)
  2. Hello Everyone,

First of all, thanks to Amogh, Sandeep, Moderators & everyone else for making my dream, come true.
    I came home & slept like a baby for 18 hours straight. I was not tired, it was like a sleep of accomplishment. :p

The experience was amazing to say the least, the cars, the people, the roads & the beautiful weather.

Sure, there were some hassles, but we came through & made it a success. TFI is now my Family - away from family. :)

It was a pleasure to meet new people, make many new friends & a great time.
    Thank You Team FIAT !
    TFI ROCKS !
    Cheers to Everyone !

- Abhi (FiatFan).
    :D
  3. Hi All, Pictures I snapped from my Mobile phone...

Photo0802.jpg

Photo0795.jpg

Photo0796.jpg

Photo0782.jpg

Photo0804.jpg

Photo0786.jpg

Photo0770.jpg

Photo0785.jpg

Photo0760.jpg

Photo0764.jpg

Photo0769.jpg

Photo0768.jpg

Photo0787.jpg

Photo0761.jpg

Photo0771.jpg

Photo0766.jpg

Photo0788.jpg

Photo0798.jpg

Photo0792.jpg

Photo0762.jpg

Photo0783.jpg

Photo0778.jpg

Photo0759.jpg

Photo0789.jpg

Photo0810.jpg

Photo0763.jpg

Photo0731.jpg
  4. Andy

Andy Esperto

Chembur Mumbai
    Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Awesome clicks team... Special thanks to Sandeep and Haresh for those awesome moments which have been captured and put up well... So when are we meeting next???
  5. Grandeur

Grandeur Staff Member Janitor

@ FiatFan, nice pictures man and it doesn't look like taken by a phone. Thanks for sharing it.

BTW which phone is it?
  6. Aanand

Aanand Amatore

Pune
    Benefits of photos.
    I was able to prove to my wife:
    1. That, this time, I actually did go where I said I would i.e. to attend the meet.:-D
    2. That I don't drink despite the temptation:drinks - in three of the photos posted by Grandeur I am the only one without a glass of beer.:evilsmile
  7. rajeev_pillai

rajeev_pillai Regolare

Mumbai
    Kochi, Kerala
    Grande Punto 1.2
    :eek:....ohhh...no...
    Sandeep, this time it was you running around.Now I need a faster lens...:(
    Due to your hair style I couldn't recognize you at first sight...:lol: but the T-shirt that u were wearing solved all the confusion...
    Also many times we both were on the same side.:p

Rajeev
  8. pioneeraaron

pioneeraaron Superiore

Mulund/Mumbai

Thats An Samsung Wave 1(5MP) Even i luvd the pictures fiatfan..nice click ;)
  9. grey_hound

grey_hound Amatore

Pune
    Indeed thanks to Amogh, Grandeur, Moderators and everyone this was a great meet. Coincidently this was the first meet that I was part of and what better occassion than TFI's first anniv.

Pune team - I think we should give Amogh the chance to foot the expenses (excluding Fuel & toll) and outnumber Mumbai team next time. :D

Like Aanand Sir - my wife (who accompanied me) is now convinced that I am not the only fiat fanatic around.

Great Pictures Team.

The side shots of the line up are awesome and the reaction of awe and surprise on people's faces as Puntos and Lineas passed through the narrow lanes of Lonavla and the vast expressway was worth seeing.

I think VKS and me almost convinced a guy with a maruti swift (who stopped to take pictures of the line up) to re-think his choice of vehicle.

Good to finally meet almost everyone who we regularly communicate via the group (putting faces to "handles" and then actual names).

@Amogh - I forgot to collect a t-shirt maybe next time. :sadblue

Cheers !
    Hrishabh (grey_hound)
  10. eyeguy

eyeguy

Mumbai
    I met a bunch of guys whose real names I did not know and none of them knew mine,

I met a bunch of guys whose ages ranged from probably eighteen to sixty nine,

I met a bunch of guys from various professions, not one similar to mine,

But these bunch of guys were so passionate about their FIATS, I felt that their blood was the same as mine.