1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Team Fiat Anniversary Meet : Pune - Mumbai : Report Pg 34 onwards

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by amogh, May 13, 2011.

1. FastLove

FastLove Superiore

Mumbai
    Linea 1.4
    Lovely sight as always when the fiats line-up like that :)

I missed being there in person due to unavoidable circumstances, but was always there in spirit.

Great show, friends!

hope to see all soon....monsoon has just started ;)

Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk
  2. amogh

amogh Staff Member Janitor

Pune
    Grande Punto 1.3
  3. kailashnj

kailashnj Amatore

Mumbai
    Nice write up, really missed the meet but like Fastlove said I was at the meet in spirits and kept on checking the meetthread every few minutes to check if there are any updates. Now eagerly waiting for the pictures.
  4. Grandeur

Grandeur Staff Member Janitor

Since, Amogh has already mentioned the highlights of the day as spend by the TFI'ians on its anniversary celebration. There is nothing more to add into it but to thank personally once again for making this day BIG. To be honest, a night before I was bit doubtful if the turn out would be even 10 cars from Mumbai. Ratan, like always followed up with everyone by calling everyone around his area to make sure that they are aware of the plan and meeting point.

Amogh and myself had requested Narendra Sharma (Product Manager - Grande Punto) and Aashish Bharadwaj (Product Manager - Linea) to join us for the meet. Since Aashish was travelling on the same day, so it was not possible for him to join, although he wanted to. I followed up with Narendra a night before the meet and told him about the plan, he was happy to hear about the meet and was pretty excited to meet all of us.

This time I was one of the late comers and found 7-8 cars already standing there, I was bit relieved. Than comes the Ratan, Andy, Sai...and there after the car number were more than 18 to my count, wow! We left Mumbai at around 9:10, the idea was to take one more halt at Food Court (after the first toll on Expressway) and have breakfast. Amit (VahanPujari) and few more cars were to join us and they joined us at Food court. It was the gr8 sight at the exit of Food Court all cars lined up and had a photo shoot. Every other car passed by was sure J of us ;).

Well, as we left food court it was decided to drive in line till Lion Point, Lonavala. But the traffic at Lonavala didn't allowed us. However, Mumbai team reached Lion Point and the sight was AWESOME!!!

Rahul (Director saab) ;), Andy, Ratan...everyone started helping everyone to make cars stand in arch format and it was the brilliant sight to see. (Will upload the pictures soon). Meanwhile I got call from Narendra that he has reached Lonavala and should be reaching Lion Point in sometime. It was the gr8 sight of Yellow Palio 1.6 driven by Narendra himself, coming through the fogs and joined us.

Well, the rest of the part has been told by Amogh so no point in repeating again. :)

A BIG BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE, WHO MADE THIS DAY SO MEMORABLE FOR TFI

Amogh, despite his bad health has gone out of his way to make sure the team and there family get best of the place and food. :clapping

Can't thank enough to Narendra Sharma and his family for coming all the way to Lonavala and spending whole day with all of us. :p
    Last edited: Jun 5, 2011
  5. Grandeur

Grandeur Staff Member Janitor

Here's few pictures from first lot:

DSC_4619.jpg
    DSC_4597.jpg
    DSC_4604.jpg
    DSC_4612.jpg
    DSC_4620.jpg
    DSC_4622.jpg
    DSC_4625.jpg
    DSC_4627.jpg
    DSC_4629.jpg
    DSC_4633.jpg
    DSC_4636.jpg
    DSC_4644.jpg
    DSC_4660.jpg
    DSC_4663.jpg
    Last edited: Jun 5, 2011
    1 person likes this.
  6. amogh

amogh Staff Member Janitor

Pune
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Grandeur at his best ... all over again !!
  7. kailashnj

kailashnj Amatore

Mumbai
    These are really awesome pictures Grandeur - when are more following - I know its sunday but then upload all asap as we are eager to see them.
  8. CountRock

CountRock Staff Member Janitor

Dallas, Texas
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Some pics! 256K warning :p

Here are some pictures

Waiting for people to join at the 1st tollgate from Pune!
    IMG_5931.jpg
    IMG_5936.jpg

Oh yes! now we talking
    IMG_5938.jpg

On the road!
    IMG_5941.jpg IMG_5943.jpg IMG_5944.jpg IMG_5945.jpg IMG_5946.jpg IMG_5948.jpg IMG_5950.jpg IMG_5950.jpg IMG_5949.jpg

Again waiting for people who got left behind in traffic at Lonava
    IMG_5964.jpg

The best picture of the day!
    IMG_5971.jpg

Some random pics on the road to Amby Valley
    IMG_5973.jpg IMG_5974.jpg IMG_5975.jpg
    IMG_5976.jpg

While we were introducing ourself the clouds started stalking us!
    IMG_5981.jpg IMG_5982.jpg IMG_5983.jpg IMG_5984.jpg IMG_5985.jpg IMG_5986.jpg

Me :)
    IMG_5988.jpg IMG_5989.jpg

On the way to Lagoona. We almost covered the entire bridge end to end! EPIC!
    IMG_5994.jpg IMG_5997.jpg

All of use stuck in traffic again in Lonavala
    IMG_5998.jpg
  9. drarvindc

drarvindc

Nagpur
    Filter coffee at wadeshwar - chandni chowk - express highway to lonavala - go up the hills to Lion Point with all the Punto's in line <<< Man, thats a dream drive.

Amazing pics, driving alone is fun but it must be real fun to drive as part of a caravan. Hooked to this thread, post more pics please....

Me to myself >> Make mental note to be part of next meet.:hit
  10. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    Excellent. Truly epic participation.

I'm green with jealousy on seeing the kind of roads you get to drive on!

And that full sleeve white shirt with the TFI logo looks cool too. Who is the TFIan wearing it?

Gurjinder.