1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Team Fiat Anniversary Meet : Pune - Mumbai : Report Pg 34 onwards

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by amogh, May 13, 2011.

1. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Pune guys I am leaving for the Day. We are going to meet at Vadeshwar Hotel, F C Road, Pune. People who stays in PCMC are may join us at Vadeshwar Hotel if possible as you people need come to the oppsite side to Pune from PCMC.

Members who are going to meet at Vadeshwar Hotel, FC Road, Pune are

1) Amogh
    2) Kedar
    3) Anand
    4) gray hound

Rest of the people who stays in Pune can join as I am unable to contact you. Apologize for the same. Please be there at Vadeshwar hotel by 9:00 AM

If you need to contact me please call on 9923123804
  2. kirenh

kirenh Regolare

Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Hi! All,

The map in Grandeur post is wrong. Lagoona is on the other side of the Expressway. You have to take a left (Facing Pune)at the BP Bunk going towards Tungarli. This road will cross under the E.H/W to the other side. Mumbai guys take the first Lonavala exit else you have to come back from the second exit. As per the map its on the right side which is wrong. Please check for exact directions if required.

BTW I will be in Lonavala for some work, can i barge into the party and meet you guys? I will be able to spend a little while as i need to be at Kalamboli Later for a meeting.

3. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Sachin from Pune is not coming for this meet as he has appointment with Pandit Auto for Car servicing. :-(.
  4. Hey Mods / Mumbai Team...

any one who know the route to the resort or who have been there earlier.....would lead the route... cuz it seems the map shows incorrect location..

what say people....
  5. amogh

amogh Staff Member Janitor

Grande Punto 1.3
    Here is the plan

Pune & Mumbai guys meet on Amby Valley Road by 11.30 am. Sandeep will be leading the Mumbai pack and I will be leading the Pune pack.

Mumbai guys - Co-ordinate with Sandeep (9920376797)
    Pune guys - Co-ordinate with Kedar (9923123804) & Me (9049046240)

• We meet at Amby Valley Road, get introduced, drive to some spot, do photography etc. We proceed for lunch to Lagoona post the photography session.
    • Reach Lagoona by 2 pm
    • Have lunch at Lagoona - hang around the resort after having lunch, relax and then leave.
    • We can maybe have tea somewhere before heading home

Don't worry about how to reach Lagoona. Follow me. I know the route

Pune Guys:
    Some of us are meeting for breakfast at 9 am at Hotel Wadeshwar on F C Road. Feel free to join. Those who are not joining, stay in touch with me on phone

Mumbai Guys:
    Co-ordinate with Sandeep about the plan.

So in a nutshell
    • Meetup for breakfast
    • Reach Amby Valley Road by 11.30 am
    • Introduction, Chat, Photography at some nice spot
    • Reach Lagoona by 2 pm for lunch
    • Proceed back home after late noon / evening tea
  6. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Thats great Amogh short & simple. By the way I forgot to ask you one thing Who is coming with you in your car?
  7. Hey Guys,
    Its raining in Mumbai...I have a friend in Lonavala who confirmed that Rains have reached LNL to welcome us :)
    Just a request to all the members....please drive carefully especially on the express highway.
    Let's have one more memorable meet for all the right reasons :)
    See you all...I am really exited....Cheers!!
  8. gautamkhadse

gautamkhadse Regolare

Wow Sai , the excitement shows .. you wrote EXITED instead of EXCITED .. lol
  9. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    lol ;-) hahah
  10. sachinls3

sachinls3 Amatore

Hi Guys,

I feel so disappointed that I can't make it this time. I am sure with the rains in Lonavala you all will enjoy it more now!!