1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Team Fiat Anniversary Meet : Pune - Mumbai : Report Pg 34 onwards

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by amogh, May 13, 2011.

1. HarishSegar

HarishSegar

Mumbai
    Lets see about that :)
  2. CountRock

CountRock Staff Member Janitor

Dallas, Texas
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    I think we should meet @ CCD @ Chandani Chowk (Pune) to eat/drink something. I am thinking around 9:00am? What say guys?
  3. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Actually I was planning the same thing, but we have few members from PCMC & other area of the city which is very far from Chandani Chowk.

Express Highway is where we can team up together & which is not at all time consuming.
  4. abk1980

abk1980 Amatore

Mumbai
    Are you sure the map is correct? The hotel website shows a different route (link), right opposite The Great Eastern Institute of Maritime Studies.
    That location corresponds with the map on the hotel's website is here:

map.jpg

5. The map shown by Gradeur is correct and I too have checked the same by putting the resort address and it points to the same location.
    Last edited: Jun 3, 2011
  6. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Pune Members there is change in plan. Just had a chat with Amogh.

He informed that we are going to take Lunch at 2:00 PM at Lagoona Resort, he already informed to the Lagoona Mgmt.

Now plan is like we are going to meet near Vadeshwar Hotel at F C Road, Pune. We need to leave Pune before 10:00 AM. We have 2 options here either we have breakfast at Vadeshwar, Vaishali & Rupali whatever it is & move towards Lonawala. Once we reach to the Lonawala we will decide a spot for the Photo Session.

Another option is that Leave Pune at sharp 9:00 AM & move towards Lonawal & our destination for Breakfast will be Kamath Hotel, there we will have breakfast & photo session.
  7. eyeguy

eyeguy

Mumbai
    Mumbai guys...

Does the timing remain fixed.

@ Ratan

Are we still meeting @ Oberoi mall @ 715???

Man! I am as excited as a kid on his last day of school waiting for his vacation to begin...
    Last edited: Jun 3, 2011
  8. abk1980

abk1980 Amatore

Mumbai
    Rajesh, I agree that google maps shows the location/route of the hotel as pointed by grandeur. Since I have been misled in the past by google maps, I verified at the hotel website, and I And the hotel website showed the location as I have shown. To double check, look at the address of The Great Eastern Institute of Maritime Studies in Google Earth. It shows: "The Great Eastern Institute of Maritime Studies MumbaiTungarli, opp Lagoona410401,, Mumbai-Pune Express Way, Lonavala, Maharashtra, India +91 2114 270 167"
    My suspicion is that Google maps has the wrong location.

@Amogh, can you confirm pl?
  9. eyeguy

eyeguy

Mumbai
    @ abk1980
    You are right. I have been to lagoona and it's on Tungarli road.

But why worry we are going together from Panvel anyway.