1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Team Fiat Anniversary Meet : Pune - Mumbai : Report Pg 34 onwards

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by amogh, May 13, 2011.

1. Tron

Tron Superiore

@amogh, andy ..i'll say Amby Valley/lavasa any thing can be done but seriously we gotta celebrate this day!...@amogh, yes the only thing bothering me is entry in Amby Valley!...even im thinking that Amby Valley will be the best place for big meet & photo shooting!...my idea might sound funny/childish but for entry in Amby Valley is their anything FIAT INDIA can do??...we have to decide everything in upcoming 10 days! we are running out of time & even it will take time to spread word about this grand meet in all members!
  2. Dilip_dmk

Dilip_dmk Superiore

Delhi, India
    New Delhi
    Grande Punto 1.2
  3. kailashnj

kailashnj Amatore

Has anyone thought of Della Adventure in Lonavala - It would be a great place to have fun with all those activities and it can be a whole day affair for all people from Mumbai and Pune. They have very good ATV tracks too for us to play around and if family is around then they have lot of stuff for the kids to play.
  4. gautamkhadse

gautamkhadse Regolare

@kailashnj : I was about to suggest the same place , but looking at the heat I dont think anyones gonna have any fun in the sun .. instead we'll all fall sick with a heat stroke !
  5. Any anniversary meets in God's own country? :p
  6. hillram

Is there an Anniversary Meet in Hyderabad?.FCCH will try to join with Old gen Fiat 1100s.
    Last edited: May 15, 2011
  7. jayadev

jayadev Esperto

Kannur, India
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    sure eagerly looking forward to it let us meet...june is holy days for me (holidays)
  8. rajbajwa

I had been to Della Adventures last Saturday on May 14th. I don't think the heat was any problem at all.

I am pretty much impressed with what I saw. I was able to reach this place from Borivali - Mumbai in 2.5 hours. Never knew that Lonavala was this close.

The place has quite a few restaurants in case people want to rest during the day time. The parking is quite adequate. The only problem is the last stretch of around 2 - 3 Kms access road to the place which is a very bad road. Out of this around 500 meters must be the worst road that I have ever driven my Linea on.

In case we have concerns of the heat, the place is open till 11 PM on weekends. We can plan a trip to reach Della by 3.30 - 4 PM. Rest a while and then indulge in any activities till late in the evening. We can leave the place late in the night and avoid the traffic on our way back home.

I have uploaded pictures from my trip on facebook. I am not sure if the link will work for others to be able to view them. In any case if the link works you may view them.

If not then you can always check the website of Della adventures itself which is

9. amogh

amogh Staff Member Janitor

Grande Punto 1.3
    It is pretty evident by now that :

1. The response to this meet is pretty low. Disappointing : but that's how it is.
    2. Nobody has any contacts at Amby Valley : so Amby Valley is out

Lavasa : Good idea but it would be too much of a stretch for Mumbai guys. Plus I haven't seen too much parking space at Lavasa.

Della Adventures place looks good. Seems like this is going to be our spot.
  10. CountRock

CountRock Staff Member Janitor

Dallas, Texas
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    A date should be put up in the thread name!