1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Team Fiat Anniversary Meet : Pune - Mumbai : Report Pg 34 onwards

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by amogh, May 13, 2011.

1. Gmittal

Gmittal Amatore

My car is gone, I lost it in an accident last year. :uh :(
  2. pioneeraaron

pioneeraaron Superiore

Mulund/Mumbai
    Ok guys now this is goin nowhere..2 guys have backed out...count is goin down

@ratan

U have a valid point..

@mods

If big wheels is non-ac then i guess theres no point looking at it unless it starts raining..We hardly have any time left and the venue is still not decided :-(
  3. amogh

amogh Staff Member Janitor

Pune
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Updated List:

Amogh
    TRON
    grandeur
    gautamkhadse
    HarishSegar
    Aanand
    SunilFiat
    MihirC
    eyeguy
    Aaron
    rajbajwa
    CountRock
    Gmittal
    ANIKET
    rajeev_pillai
    rajesh3rao
    FiatFan - Abhi
    vks
    Vishwas
    Kedar
    neoonwheels
    Ratan
    Andy
    Abk1980
    Sidd

About the venue : Either come up with firm suggestions or finalise Big Wheels. I mean seriously, this is getting beyond me now. Sorry if I sound rude, but if we are still not able to finalise the venue, something is wrong with us.

My or Sandeep's knowledge about Hotels / Resorts in Lonavla is as bad (or good) as yours. So if you guys know about any place in Lonavla where you have been to earlier and enjoyed the ambience, food then please suggest. We need the following at ONE place

Good food
    A/C Restaurant
    Plenty of Parking
    Empty space to hang around and take photographs
    Not too expensive

if anyone can come up with a place that fullfills all the above criteria nothing like it.

Amogh
  4. Hey Guys,

I am in too...

Have added my name & updated the list. See ya.

Amogh
    TRON
    grandeur
    gautamkhadse
    HarishSegar
    Aanand
    SunilFiat
    MihirC
    eyeguy
    Aaron
    rajbajwa
    CountRock
    Gmittal
    ANIKET
    rajeev_pillai
    rajesh3rao
    FiatFan - Abhi
    vks
    Vishwas
    Kedar
    neoonwheels
    Ratan
    Andy
    Abk1980
    Sidd
    Sai
  5. eyeguy

eyeguy

Mumbai
    I don't think we should change the venue at the last minute.
    I'm just surprised that the reastaurant does not have an A/c section.

And Amogh has taken the effort to check this place out and negotiate with them.
    I'm sure he mustve checked it out well so I'm ready to go ahead with it.
  6. Grandeur

Grandeur Staff Member Janitor

Beat The Heat!!!

Come on guys, it's about meeting new and old pals and spend some quality time together. BigWheel's ambiance is nice, dark and shaded with tree's around, I'm sure it won't be so hot in there. Now is no time to think of changing venue, Amogh has really put in efforts with BigWheels for all of us.

Mumbai Guy's: The starting point will be McDonald's (Just before Pune Express Way)
  7. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Agreed to Eye guy & Grandeur. Lets not change the venue on 11th hour. Let it be Big Wheels Cafe.

Amogh let me help you to co-ordinate with Pune members.

As per Google Maps the place ( Big Wheels Motoring Cafe
    NH 4 - Old Mumbai Pune Highway, Kanhe Phata, Near Kamshet, 2 kms before Tony Dhaba while driving towards mumbai.Pune, Vadgaon, Maharashtra 410507 ) is 41 kms from Pune.

Pune Members lets meet near Balewadi Stadium ( Near Holiday IN ) hotel at 9:30 Am to 10:00 AM. There is a service road where we can park our for a while. Then we will start our journey from there with group of 5 cars. To reduce risk of getting catched in traffic.

Amogh if you have any plans decided please let me know.
    Last edited: May 31, 2011
  8. Tron

Tron Superiore

Mumbai
    c'mon guys dont start backing off!! Its our anniversry meet, we have to be all together!
  9. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    ALL the very best for the Anniversary meet have a great time Pals and explore the FIAT...........
    hey Grandeur every time you start the journey from my place (5 min, drive)and i am missing :-( :-( :-(
  10. vishwas

vishwas

Pune
    I am in. I will be with my wife as well. Hope that would not be an issue. I am good with Bigwheel's. Looks like an interesting place!!