1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Team Fiat Anniversary Meet : Pune - Mumbai : Report Pg 34 onwards

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by amogh, May 13, 2011.

1. Viny

Viny Esperto

:)
    I could be part too, though i have very hectic week, guys kindly finalize it so that i can plan out my options :)
  2. pioneeraaron

pioneeraaron Superiore

Mulund/Mumbai
    @eyeguy

thats sum news man :shocked glad that ur tryin 2 get FIAT into picture...

P.S

C'mon guys we have to show FIAT India What is TFi all about and about strength and unity :)
  3. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Wow Thats sound great to have Members from FIAT also in the anniversary meet, can also have the brief news n the local newspaper, it would be a great publicity for the Fiat India,
    Will be missing all of you enthusiast and the meet :-(
    Cheers and have fun
  4. abk1980

abk1980 Amatore

Mumbai
    Guyz, someone has by mistake replaced all the names in the excel sheet with the contents of the first cell - "1 Amogh". Kindly update the sheet with your names again. The phone numbers etc. have not been overwritten.
  5. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    FIAT Guys too coming to this meet?? That will great for us.

I am waiting for the final destination
  6. ratanshivi

ratanshivi Regolare

Mald (East)
    Guys!!

Raj has put accross a very valid point about the long drive - But In Ambey Valley also all the people would land up dispersing or getting dispersed trying to do all the fun activities!!

The Heat is Not Bad - Its murdering!! Any Place around Lonavala is Okie as Long as it is by the pool and has an Air conditioned joint to Sit and Faff.

Non A/C places should not be looked at!!
  7. ratanshivi

ratanshivi Regolare

Mald (East)
    Hi!

Sandeep Kashid also is a good Venue - But post the Dip we would have to have a room to shower and change and then the place should once again have an A/C joint where all of us can sit and Faff.

One Sugestion is Karnala - The pool and rooms are available with an A/C restaurant to Meet up..Like Panorama and KStar woods!!
  8. mescotc

mescotc Amatore

Boisar , Tarapur
    Hi Guys,

Lonavala shud be perfect!

I am there.
  9. gautamkhadse

gautamkhadse Regolare

Pune
    lonavala done then
  10. pioneeraaron

pioneeraaron Superiore

Mulund/Mumbai
    Sumone has screwed the excel sheet big time..Amogh has been replaced everywhere in the name section..I've rectified as much as i cud on basis of cell numbers..rest if u guys know then pls do update the name..