1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Team Fiat Anniversary Meet : Pune - Mumbai : Report Pg 34 onwards

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by amogh, May 13, 2011.

1. ratanshivi

ratanshivi Regolare

Mald (East)
    Hey Guys!!

That Della Place is supposed to be very expensive and the stay is RS 7000/ Night!!
  2. he...he...he... I know re...dat was joke. People are very inquisitive to know abt the destination.
  3. amogh

amogh Staff Member Janitor

Pune
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Guys : Sorry for the delayed response but I am EXTREMELY busy with work. Will be free by this weekend.
    I need to know how many members are confirmed right now. What is the count ?
    Ratan : it is not going to be overnight. It is going to be a day meet.
  4. Hi Amogh
    The count is 26 as of now.
  5. abk1980

abk1980 Amatore

Mumbai
    I have added my name as well. and I may bring a friend with me.
  6. pioneeraaron

pioneeraaron Superiore

Mulund/Mumbai
    @mods

can v get our frends/family members along??
  7. amogh

amogh Staff Member Janitor

Pune
    Grande Punto 1.3
    ^ : Sure !! No issues. Just make sure they dont get bored with all the car talk !!

btw guys you want to hear a joke ? Amby Valley charges Rs.5100 per person for a day visit !!!! This is what they have quoted

Day Visit Package Weekend
    INR 5100/- per person inclusive of applicable taxes
    The above package includes:

• A glance of city with guided tour
    • Lunch at Four Season’s or Manuhaar Restaurant
    • Snacks at food court or footprint
    • 15 minutes pontoon boat ride
    • Unlimited usage of facilities i.e. game arcade, splash pool, swimming pool, rodeo bull ride, snooker, table tennis at interim club
    • Horse riding for 30 minutes
    • Jungle safari for 15 minutes at our adventure academy 19 degree north
    • Timing: 0900 – 2100 Hrs

We can get rid of most of the stuff here and just ask for lunch + snacks and a place where we can hangout.

Does anyone here have ANY kind of contact at Amby Valley wherein we can negotiate and bring this rate down ?

Put your thinking hats on guys. We need to finalise a place soon !!

Amogh
    Last edited: May 25, 2011
  8. Tron

Tron Superiore

Mumbai
    @amogh, lets keep eye on fastlove as he said earlyear he is going to amby valley so he'll check out things! & @MODS the count of NO. OF NEMBERS IS 26. Many of them must be coming with their family/friends etc. so still exact count is unavailable! I mean we have to start counting how many people are coming instead of how many members joining!as now we know that 26 members are confirmed.
  9. gautamkhadse

gautamkhadse Regolare

Pune
    I would still suggest that we go to Diveghar ,nice long drive for everyone , equidistance for mumbai and pune members and its not that expensive too .. and ample place for photos and parking and fun activities and cricket and football and everything else .
  10. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    I am with Gautam Khadase. Diveagar is the best place. Nice beach for photo session. Another option is Harne Beach near Pen.