1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Team Fiat Anniversary Meet : Pune - Mumbai : Report Pg 34 onwards

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by amogh, May 13, 2011.

1. Tron

Tron Superiore

Mumbai
    @amogh, so what is the review for Della Adv. park?? are we on for it???please tell us ASAP!
  2. Gmittal

Gmittal Amatore

Thanks a lot Andy...
  3. eyeguy

eyeguy

Mumbai
    Hey Amogh,
    How was Della Adventure?
    Has that been finalised as the venue?
  4. CountRock

CountRock Staff Member Janitor

Dallas, Texas
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    I went to Lavasa today for the first time! and OMG it was the best road I have driven on in India by a long way! The amount of twists and turns with perfect tarmac was an amazing experience! Its like the road to Lavasa was made for Fiat cars :)

Since we would a lot more fun driving on a amazing road as compared to some place for doing OTHER activities besides driving are precious prised possessions.

What say guys? 1 more option to the poll :p
  5. Andy

Andy Esperto

Chembur Mumbai
    Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Amogh, dont be silent man.. We need to see more ppl for the Meet... Lets decide this well in advance so that everyone can plan it... Need to be quick here guys...
  6. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Anand thank you so much. I will PM you my cell number. Where do you stay in PUNE?
  7. Aanand

Aanand Amatore

Pune
    Hello Kedar,
    See your PM inbox.
  8. Tron

Tron Superiore

Mumbai
    @amogh, spill the bins man!! Every one is sticking on this thread since last sunday tell us are we going o Della Adv. park?? or Lavasa???
  9. I think Amog is lost in Della Adventures and hence not responding, I think he is celebrating Team Fiat Anniversary alone.:)
  10. Grandeur

Grandeur Staff Member Janitor

:) he got stuck with his office work and will be visiting the venue sometime this week. I myself logged in after an week, we will keep you all posted. BTW what's the count now??