1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Team Fiat Anniversary Meet : Pune - Mumbai : Report Pg 34 onwards

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by amogh, May 13, 2011.

1. kailashnj

kailashnj Amatore

Mumbai
    Excel Sheet updated - by the way Fastlove is featuring twice
  2. Andy

Andy Esperto

Chembur Mumbai
    Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.3
    TFI meet without Andy... Am in guys... Well as usual am ready to drive down to any venue.. But i would suggest Lavaasa, since we are unable to get thru the Amby Vally thing Lavaasa is not a bad idea... Dont think abt the distance guys its gonna be fun.. Ive blocked my calender for 4th/5th surely.

Sorry for the delay well i was was aware but cudnt get to the forum to post my comments...

Gaurav Mittal, you are welcome with me man... Am sure you would miss your Blue beauty though but its alright... U can join me in my car

Guys, Lets make this happen BIG this time... Amogh and Grandeur are you listening... ??? Well you can ping me if you need ne help from my end though and ready as always:)
    Last edited by a moderator: May 21, 2011
  3. pioneeraaron

pioneeraaron Superiore

Mulund/Mumbai
    Hey guys, Just have a look at the spreadsheet before entering ur's/others names...There were many double entries..I've rectified as of now :D

Also wanted to give a suggestion :

Why not order a Cake?? It wud be really gr8 to celebrate TFi's 1st anniversary..
    Last edited: May 21, 2011
  4. Tron

Tron Superiore

Mumbai
    @aaron, you just stole my thoughts!!...well guys i talked with amogh 2 days before & as he said here also, he is checking out Della Adv. so every one think della as first option since it is comfortable to both mumbai & pune guys, who dont want to go on long tour. But personally i'm in for any place ...even i convinced my dad so may be he is also joining us!
    guys increase this count more...lets see what is amogh's verdict about Della Adv.
  5. FastLove

FastLove Superiore

Mumbai
    Linea 1.4
    Cannot access the spreadsheet. Somebody, please confirm my attendance there. Thanks.

Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk
  6. pioneeraaron

pioneeraaron Superiore

Mulund/Mumbai
    @fastlove

ive done it buddy long bak :)
  7. Hi Mihir can u share ur cell number.. need to update the same in the sheet
  8. Andy

Andy Esperto

Chembur Mumbai
    Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Hey guys we need to finalize the date first whether its 4th or 5th... so that people can block their calenders accordingly...
  9. Tron

Tron Superiore

Mumbai
    @andy, wait till tomorrow as amogh is checking out Della Adv.'s place it is done then he'll declare the dates, if not then we all do voting & will fix that.
  10. FastLove

FastLove Superiore

Mumbai
    Linea 1.4
    Thank you buddy. I know I can always count on you. :)

Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk