1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Team Fiat Anniversary Meet :5th June Chennai

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by teky, May 18, 2011.

1. sathya_sc

sathya_sc

Chennai
    Ooh.. Those are just awesome pics Jay..

Fantastic..

Teky: Do you know that the squeak from my car is gone after this offroading exercise.. everything happens for good i suppose:D

and Soundar.. While going back.. I was to my normal style and yet again unleashed my Jet to reach home faster!
    Last edited: Jun 6, 2011
  2. Great pictures Jay. I'm game for a dedicated photo-shoot. And, please do upload the remaining pictures too.

@sathya_sc, great to know that your squeaks are gone, prkothan's Jet has a few squeaks, maybe we can take it to the same spot. :p

@teky, pls do share your videos too.
    Last edited: Jun 6, 2011
  3. teky

teky Esperto

Chennai
    Sathya - I wonder how come your car gets some awesome pictures, I think she is very photogenic indeed. Off all the photos posted that one with the wheel turned and blue skies is a stunner.

Glad to hear that the squeaks have gone, Time for my car to get my car inside the sand next time.

Sure, will do it tonight.

Yes, We need to find a exotic location though, Sathya's trademark location Dumilkuppam is what that comes to my mind first. Do upload rest of the pictures once you get some time.
  4. jumu

jumu Superiore

Chennai
    BTW, teky did a turnaround when he saw the pics and named all of us wrongly. It should be to see the pics from left to right and not as mentioned .

Sathya, amused to hear that the squeak you tried to figure out at TAFE the whole of saturday is gone by just burying the car in the sand !!. May be the push and the jerk we all gave your car helped too, remember not once but twice. Even in Ayurveda, there is a sand immersion treatment for skin diseases !

Abdul
  5. Is there any beach side location with good roads, in or near by Chennai?
  6. sathya_sc

sathya_sc

Chennai
    Surprisingly the noise went away and has not recurred.. May we can name it as a rattling therapy or offroad therapy..

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk
  7. "Rattle Therapy" sounds great! We can recommend this therapy to fellow TFI'ans as well ;)
  8. FiatJay

FiatJay

Chennai
    Sorry I was bit busy with my work.. could not get a time to upload.. Here you go..

TeamFiat-0239.jpg
    TeamFiat-0197.jpg TeamFiat-0215.jpg TeamFiat-0187.jpg TeamFiat-0252.jpg TeamFiat-0189.jpg TeamFiat-0201.jpg TeamFiat-0191.jpg TeamFiat-0192.jpg TeamFiat-0237.jpg TeamFiat-0229.jpg TeamFiat-0188.jpg TeamFiat-0225.jpg TeamFiat-0265.jpg TeamFiat-0186.jpg TeamFiat-0204.jpg TeamFiat-0238.jpg TeamFiat-0222.jpg TeamFiat-0217.jpg TeamFiat-0190.jpg TeamFiat-0195.jpg TeamFiat-0236.jpg TeamFiat-0267.jpg
  9. teky

teky Esperto

Chennai
    Once again great pictures FiatJay, the one were in cvanandh and jumu are leaning on the Punto looks really cool.

Look at Sathya's avatar picture, I need something of that sort when we meet next time.

OT - what's happening to your speaker upgrade.

Sent from my LT15i using Tapatalk
    Last edited: Jun 11, 2011
  10. drarvindc

drarvindc

Nagpur
    Great Pics Jay,

All the guys in the pics are smart... Blue palio looks sexy. Loved the last pic, all the beauties lined up in angle.
    Last edited: Jun 11, 2011