1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Team Fiat Anniversary Meet :5th June Chennai

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by teky, May 18, 2011.

1. teky

teky Esperto

Chennai
    Awesome pictures FiatJay, I think we need to have a dedicated pursuit sometimes.

Sent from my LT15i using Tapatalk
  2. Viny

Viny Esperto

:)
    Great meet there, its all about sharing the passion, head counts doesnt matter when we talk about passion :D

Could you kindly name/tag the inviduals in here
  3. VahanPujari

VahanPujari Staff Member Janitor

Mumbai
    Chennai Team - Good to see ya all meeting together. And I agree with Viny - numbers do not count, its the passion which drives the team. Numbers will follow once you start meeting.
  4. jumu

jumu Superiore

Chennai
    Excellent pictures Fiatjay. Should admit that we were actually very lucky to have you and anandh with us today. Dude, great work with the lens.

Abdul
  5. Grandeur

Grandeur Staff Member Janitor

Excellento!!!! :) Good to see you all and had a gr8 time together!
  6. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Great to see we had multiple meets on same weekend. Cheers to 1st anniversary of TFI.
  7. teky

teky Esperto

Chennai
    From right to left jumu, cvanandh, Soundar,sathya_sc,teky.

About the numbers I'm fine even if it's two people. I got to appreciate all the people who turned up, inspite of having personal commitments.

After Soundar left we decided to test off the off roading capability of Jet as well.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 16, 2014
  8. Did you guys tried it again at the same place or you "intentionally" found similar one elsewhere? :)
  9. teky

teky Esperto

Chennai
    We did intentionally try that since we wanted to actually test the Jet. It was the same spot but a different direction though.

10. FiatJay

FiatJay

Chennai
    Thanks Teky. I had a wonderful times with you guys. Lets plan one day for dedicated photo shot.