1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Team Fiat Anniversary Meet :5th June Chennai

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by teky, May 18, 2011.

1. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    I would not be able to make it to the meet this time. Have a nice time guys.
    I would be in Coimbatore on Sunday. :)
    Last edited: Jun 2, 2011
  2. Hope we can finalize the time and location by today!
  3. jumu

jumu Superiore

Chennai
    count me in.

Abdul
  4. Updated list of participants are

1. teky
    2. soundar (with my Punto)
    3. sathya_SC
    4. cvanandh
    5. cvanands' friend (Sorry forgot his TFI Handle, He had the bronzo scuro T-Jet)
    6. vigneshram
    7. livelyyoungman (Still pending)
    8. sdeepu2u
    9. Umaya
    10. FiatJay
    11. Reisender
    12. Jumu
  5. livelyyoungman

livelyyoungman Regolare

Chennai
    Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Me in.... Confirmed. Think ECR is the only option for we guys.... Confirmed list as follows:

1. teky
    2. soundar (with my Punto)
    3. sathya_SC
    4. cvanandh
    5. cvanands' friend (Sorry forgot his TFI Handle, He had the bronzo scuro T-Jet)
    6. vigneshram
    7. livelyyoungman
    8. sdeepu2u
    9. Umaya
    10. FiatJay
    11. Reisender
    12. Jumu
  6. teky

teky Esperto

Chennai
    Great, I think we can assemble at the Rajiv Gandhi Salai starting after Madhya Kailash. There is a MRTS station after you've space to pull over. From there on we shall move in convoy till ECR Dhaba?

The start time can be at around 10.30 AM? I will also prefer an early morning ride if it's too hot.

Sent from my LT15i using Tapatalk
  7. That's great. I'm in for sure. But two of my friends are not yet 100% confirmed. Will try to bring them along.
  8. This is my first meet and it was great!!!

Teky, Jumu, Sathya_Sc, FiatJay, Cvanandh, and my self (with my wife) assembled at Madhya Kailash at 11:00 AM. I was the last person to arrive at the spot. Teky and Sathya_Sc talked to few other Chennai TFI-ans, who were supposed to join, and confirmed that they were not able to make it. Teky and Jumu with their Punto MJDs, Cvanandh with his Palio MJD, FiatJay with his Punto MJD 90 HP, Sathya_SC with his TJet, and my self with 1.2, started few minutes past 11 AM, towards ECR Dhaba. The traffic was moderately dense till Palavakkam, still we stopped only at traffic signals. After Palavakkam the ride was smooth. We encountered couple of Fiats on the way, who might be wondering, what we were up to. We stopped at a place after Toll for "absolutely-nothing" thing and had some little discussion about f*a* c*rs (I intentionally encrypted this, as each one of our better half should not know what we did there. Mostly they should be knowing!). After a break of about 5 minutes or so, we started and head towards ECR Dhabba. We reached there few minutes to 12. No one is in mood to have food. Just for the sake it was there in our literary, we stepped in and had some munchies and had some lime juice, sodas, lassis and left the place as soon as possible. We were searching for a picture perfect location for some snap. In the very moto, FiatJay (our official-photographer-for-this-meet) stuck up his 90HP in sand. After bit of rescue effort, the car was out. Teky and Sathya_Sc head to find some location and they never came back for some time. My self and my wife left from there to home to feed lunch to my son, without even saying "bye" to Teky and Sathya_SC (Sorry guys). I reached home at 2 PM.

My wife on the way back commented, "You guys were stopping for food and not having anything, you guys were stopping for photos and not taking any snap, all you do it just drive". Probably she is right, what else can be great than driving our beauties.

Sathya_Sc: I missed to see your TJet in full action. Anyways, ECR is not the right place to do it. May be sometime in future, I will be witnessing it in some highways. Hope you reach home before 1AM. Lolz.
    Others: please share what happened after I left (I will not be surprised if you guys driven to Pondy), with pictures.
    Last edited: Jun 5, 2011
  9. FiatJay

FiatJay

Chennai
    Couple of pics

TeamFiat-0185.jpg
    TeamFiat-0183.jpg
    TeamFiat-0184.jpg
    TeamFiat-0220.jpg
    TeamFiat-0242.jpg
    TeamFiat-0256.jpg
    TeamFiat-0262.jpg
    TeamFiat-0266.jpg
  10. drarvindc

drarvindc

Nagpur
    There must be more pics and more cars i guess? the list of attendees says 12... he he... must be 12 cars too... Loved the line up.