1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Team Fiat Anniversary Meet :5th June Chennai

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by teky, May 18, 2011.

1. teky

teky Esperto

Chennai
    As per the title, Please record your presence in this thread and also let us know if you've got any preference of place in and around Chennai where we can meet.

My preference would be anywhere in the ECR.
  2. I'm in for June5, anywhere in ECR after 7am. My office is in OMR and it would be great if the meet is in ECR so that I can come over directly.

OT: It just keeps on happening for me. Firstly, every Chennai PUG meet that I had attended so far, I had implementation in office and had to rush to the meet directly from office. Now it is continuing in TFI. No complaints as far as I'm able to make it to the meet. :D
    Last edited: May 25, 2011
  3. Sir, June 5 is Sunday.

Shall we try MMSC track, if there is no scheduled event on that day?
  4. Looks like no one is interested in meeting at track. :(
  5. teky

teky Esperto

Chennai
    No body would have viewed this thread Soundar, do you have any contacts in the track?

Sent from my LT15i using Tapatalk
  6. From their website, I got the following info.

There is a "Pay & Practice" facility available from 1 PM to 5 PM. Cost is Rs. 1000 per car (Rs. 600 only if we are members). I interpreted that the facility is available only on weekdays only from the words "strictly not no weekends". I will call their office on Monday and let put some light on this.

http://www.madrasmotorsports.in/track.htm

By the way, I am absolutely fine with other places as well. Basically, I will go with wind.
    Last edited: May 29, 2011
  7. livelyyoungman

livelyyoungman Regolare

Chennai
    Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    I am game for this provided I don't drive to Bangalore for a family occasion. Will confirm by this Thursday.
  8. teky

teky Esperto

Chennai
    Just got info from Soundar that the track is not available for P&P this weekend. So that rules out one of the option, let us know of any other interesting options

1. Marina followed by Lunch/Breakfast at ???
    2. Beasant Nagar followed by Lunch at Sanjeevanam
    3. ECR with Lunch at Farm House or Dhaba

The list of people who've confirmed so far, Keep adding as we progress
    1. teky
    2. soundar
    3. sathya_SC
    4. cvanandh
    5. cvanands' friend (Sorry forgot his TFI Handle, He had the bronzo scuro T-Jet)
    6. vigneshram
    7. livelyyoungman (Still pending)

Awaiting confirmation from few more folks
    1.jumu
    2.bnzjon
    3.geeash
    4.FiatJay
    5.dr_shiva_29
    6. vijays277
    ???
    Last edited: May 30, 2011
  9. livelyyoungman

livelyyoungman Regolare

Chennai
    Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    How about Vedanthangal - though it is not the right time to visit that place. Just an out of the box thought!!! :D