1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Tata Vista Quadrajet 90 goes on sale

Discussion in 'Non FIAT Cars and two wheelers' started by shams, Dec 7, 2012.

1. Akshay4384

Akshay4384 Superiore

An OT again,but i wish we had more people like you sir.
    Being a dog lover,even i feel the same,but most of the road kills are crushed badly to move them aside.
    Also few days back i saw high patrol moving a carcass,so situation is not the same everywhere.
    This is about poor dogs,some time back i saw a kid lying on road(he\she was no more) and no one to bother,least i could do is call the cops along an ambulance.

And regarding Vista 90 HP,i must say they have priced it well,and the good thing is that it comes with tata manza's dash,and not that wierd setup.
  2. Is TATA trying to tech a lesson to FIAT by pricing it so lo ? man it is priced lower then a Punto Emotion.
  3. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    Can't compare Apples to Oranges, Sat. Apart from the engine, would you compare Indica with Punto?
  4. Akshay4384

Akshay4384 Superiore

A Fiat Enthusiat Wont,but an Average Buyer,Yes,especially at that price,when you are getting same engine and almost similar features.
  5. pronoy_banerjee

pronoy_banerjee Amatore

Pune
    Even if someone mentions the 90HP quadrajet engine, A Tata Vista on the road will still be considered a taxi. :evilsmile
  6. Sumit

Sumit Superiore

Munger
    well said gurjinder. i think u are always spot on. tata can never be a Fiat. Fiat is just Class. even if vista comes with an Abarth version at 2lakh discounted price comprared to Fiat, i will still go for Fiat.

vista 75bhp-looks and feels cheap.
  7. Surya

Surya Superiore

Namma Bengaluru
    This was noticed by me long back i had posted question also on 90 HP vista.. a vista vx for 5.74 lakhs..:shocked
    i heard Swift limited edition powered with 90HP engine and Swift Sportz petrol 134 HP is due for release .. Suzuki is planning to assemble 1.5, 1.6, 1.9 multijet engines for models releasing in first quarter of 2013 Maruti Suzuki Jimny (compact SUV), Grand Vitara (Facelift), Cervo, Palette, Swift (Sportz/Limited),MR Wagon (MUV) , XA Alpha (SUV), Solio..

God sake FIAT are you deaf and dumb :evil:
    Last edited: Dec 8, 2012
  8. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    That is definitely one of the funnier rumors we've come across. God knows who starts these things.
    1 person likes this.
  9. BoseSuman

BoseSuman Superiore

Midnapur (W.B) & Hyderabad (A.P) India.
    Linea 1.3
    FIAT only has agreement with Suzuki Corporation to Provide 1.3 MJD, there is no agreement for 1.6 or higher engine. Recently Fiat has agreed to provide 1.6 MJD to SX4 in outside india.

So, except 1.3 there is no option to provide higher engine in India.

1. FIAT has agreement to provide 1.3 MJD to TATA & SUZUKI, they can't built the engine with FIAT technology, FIAT need to supply the MJD to both.
    2. Only GM has partial copyright to use FIAT technology to build 1.3 MJD.

If Fiat will provide 1.6 MJD in future , there is no possibility to provide the same to MSIL or TATA. That is the reason MSIL & TATA don't have 1.6 till now.

2005:- MJD released by SUZUKI in India.
    2008:- MJD released by TATA in India.
    2009:- MJD released by FIAT in LInea.

So as per agreement FIAT has to provide 1.3 to both. for 1.6,1.9, 2.0, 2.4, 3.0 MJD there is no provision to supply these engine till today.
  10. Bala

Bala Esperto

Villupuram
    And,what is TATA going to call the 90HP car???...TATA PISTA???!!!!
    6 people like this.