1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Tata Vista Quadrajet 90 goes on sale

Discussion in 'Non FIAT Cars and two wheelers' started by shams, Dec 7, 2012.

1. PatchyBoy

PatchyBoy Esperto

Bangalore
    You hit a dog? OMG. Was the dog alive? Did you try to help the poor thing?

I am sick and tired of seeing these dogs getting hit. Of course it is an accident and no one is to blame, but what defies logic to me is this - someone hits a dog and the dogs mercifully dies instantly. No one gives a damn and keep running over the carcass again and again. I mean, the poor thing is dead already, OK. So let it have whatever little dignity is left. Whenever I see a dead dog on the road, I make it a point to stop right there, switch on my hazard lights and move the carcass to the side of the road / median, where it will not get run over repeatedly, much to the ire of fellow road users.

I am seriously planning on starting a group of volunteers who will address this problem.

Nothing against you Srida. Sorry. When I read a dog was hit, I had to vent. Sorry.

Rajan
    10 people like this.
  2. jayadev

jayadev Esperto

Kannur, India
    Kannur
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Are you scared or being envious ?
    Punto's finesse is something of different world.
    I like Vista and Punto ,both have a different kind of goodness . ( ex-Vista owner here.)
    come on guys grow up .
  3. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    To be more seriious, I think Vista 90 may have the real potential to challenge the Swift. Also, to me the pricing looks too good when compared with Swift. Also, Vista surprised me in one of the recent polls in another forum on 'Hatch with best ride quality'.

Vista.jpg

Source - Hatchback with the best ride quality on bad roads? - Team-BHP
  4. varunrtr

varunrtr Esperto

KL-01/ TO
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Tata is striking back pretty strongly, after the fiat's press meet ( out of fear??).
    anyway, glad that fiat is moving into separate showrooms.. else tata salespersons will brainwash all 90hp customers for vista90... now who wouldnt be lured/tempted to get a car with same engine for a whole 1.5L less !! :O
  5. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    An enthusiast would not. But a normal person may get tempted. But, it is rare event for a normal person to even check out the GP 90HP.

What I am trying to say is, any manufacturer with a normal mindset would not launch a new product to compete with a car which sells hardly 200+ units a month. What Tata may be trying with this launch is to target the Swift Diesel and not Punto. Now that Vista 90 is available at 50k less than the price of Swift 75, some of the normal buyer will get tempted to go for Vista.
    1 person likes this.
  6. Bala

Bala Esperto

Villupuram
    Do the TATA sales guys tell the prospective customers that with 90 hp under the hood,the car might go so fast,that the car might be zooming ahead,with the tires following????!!!.
    Do people looking for power really go TATA showrooms???,I think it's waste of an investment by TATA.All that the TATA customers would need is 4 doors,4 tires 3 big seats and roof above at a really cheap price,so where is the necessity for 90 hp???.
    2 people like this.
  7. Maybe the tata wants the attention of the call centre cab owners..

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2
  8. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    Tata will call it Nano 500 Abarth
    1 person likes this.
  9. punto_emotion

punto_emotion Esperto

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    All ugly cars making hay with Fiat heart !!! :A For heavens sake Fiat, please do not share 1.6 MJD with any one in India! Then what not we might have to witness?? Probably UltraQuadrajet ?? dd(Square)Is ?? :evil:
  10. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    Vista has very good ride quality compared to i20 and swift. It is not a bad car when you are not driving it.
    1 person likes this.