1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

TATA NANO TWIST XT (DAMSON PURPLE) Colour

Discussion in 'Non FIAT Cars and two wheelers' started by vikastwister, Aug 26, 2014.

1. vikastwister

vikastwister Novizio

Noida
    Hi Guys,
    Last week purchased two cars in our family. 1. Punto MJD Active (Pre EVO Model) due to discounts. 2. TATA NANO TWIST XT.
    I already have Punto MJD Active, 2010 model, which is going strong. Not going to write any thing for Punto, because lot of stuff is available on our forum. Except that this time FIAT sales team was so excited while sailing the Car that they even forgot to explain about the car functions during delivery, Even it was not required.

Lets Come back to TATA NANO TWIST (I call her "chubby cheeks"). One month back I was going to buy a RE THUNDERBIRD 500. But at the time of booking, every bank site and ATM was crashed due to heavy rain in noida. So deal did not went through. After one week, my 2010 Punto met with an accident and hatch door and boot was damaged badly. But no one got hurt in the Car. Will narrate that incident in some time. That accident made me to decide that I should buy a new city Car instead of BIKE because in monsoon and summer, it was getting difficult to commute on two wheelers (Suzuki Access).
    I was had the budget of THUNDERBIRD 500, so I put that cash in NANO TWIST, which costed me 2.31 lakhs on road in UP. This includes 3 year Free insurance, and AMC as well. So for next three years, just petrol dalo and ghoomo :).

In last three days I have drove this Car for about 200 KMs. With 180 mm ground clearance and a feather light power steering, its a pleasure to drive on broken roads. I think in 2014 model they have improved the suspension so I did not feel the pot holes and ride is pretty much balanced. Mileage I am getting is 22 to 23 in congested city drive in noida and ghaziabad with AC ON. Power is good, if you are Two people with kids in the car. But once you have fully loaded car with 5 people on board and two of them with good build. Although they fit in the car comfortably but engine feels the load if AC is ON and you are climbing the fly over. Need gear downshifts in this case.
    Music system provided with the car is pretty good, considering the price point, better than our old punto music system. :). Fit and finish has been improved very much in NANO Twist. Atleast I am enjoying it in city driving.

Thanks,
    Vikas Bhardwaj
  2. limraj

limraj Superiore

Trivandrum
    Linea 1.3
    Congratulations on the Twist. Nice to know from owner that the car indeed is an able performer, at the price point.
    If only, it had sold more !!!
  3. pabhishek

pabhishek Esperto

Oslo
    Pune
    Linea T-Jet
    Congrats Vikas for both the new rides!!
    you can anyways post your view about the punto. I dont think people will be bored here reading that.:)
  4. bharath

bharath Regolare

Coimbatore
    Congrats Raj for the cheeky purchase:D! So, you have two purchases from the same factory:cool:.Hope you get trouble free after sales service from both the car giants.
  5. Murphy_Fiat

Murphy_Fiat Superiore

Trivandrum
    Trivandrum
    Linea T-Jet
    Congrats on your purchase. I like the twist in twist purchase story.
  6. vikastwister

vikastwister Novizio

Noida
    Servicing from FIAT point of view, I am a satisfied customer. You can read my experience with ownership thread as well as service center experience with Kashyap Fiat Noida.
    As far as the TATA is concerned, I have to experience that. Atleast buying NANO experience is very good as compared to my Buying Punto experience in 2010. :) . This time buying Punto experience is also good. Every thing was on time, except the missing explanation about car due to over excitement by sales person.

Thanks,
    Vikas Bhardwaj