1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Tata Nano owners need inputs on purchasing one

Discussion in 'Non FIAT Cars and two wheelers' started by harishgayatri, Jul 6, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I would have brought a Nano if i had space,may not be new one but used ones are available for less than 1 lakh.TATA failed to position it in the market properly tag of cheap car got into people/customers.

I would not compare it Punto, they are different segments altogether, It is an alternative to a two wheeler which gives 35kmpl with no protection against Sun/Rain or dust and doesn't offer little comfort in the way of air conditioner albeit at double(may be 2.5) the price of two two wheeler and ~ 10 kmpl less mileage NANO would offer what in two wheeler can not.

Hyundai is selling a Santro engine minus one cylinder with cardboard/rexin door pads boosts a price tag of over 4 lakhs in bangalore.Compared to it Nano is VFM product.
    Last edited: Jul 8, 2013
    2 people like this.
  2. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Liked the last line. :evilsmile

I also believe that Nano serves its purpose well. Go for it if you like it. Personally, I don't like this car and would instead prefer used K10. :)
    2 people like this.
  3. ENKI

ENKI Esperto

'hehe!

Had a dream where Satya was cornerin on Munnar ghats @150km/hr with Ram codriver and LL+techy as back seat drivers.... In a NONO:-D

I was screaming from a near by hill, Idiots! Stop and look what you have cranked by mistake.. its not your Tjet.

This thread should have been immediately locked because buyer has already decided to purchase Nano, before he created this thread as stated clearly by him.... (may be in anticipation of some complements for Nono from Linea/punto owners), will only result into further Lolling and trolling.
  4. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    In city short commutes, Nano makes more sense than the Punto. New model's AC is super effective, engine is sort of torquey and no problem in small distance. commuting. Just do NOT take it on the highway.

Now that I have said that, my dear friend ENKI will probably be getting ready to fire an AK47 at me.

Do post an ownership review Harish. All of us, including ENKI paaji will love to read it.

Cheers.
    4 people like this.
  5. ENKI

ENKI Esperto

No love lost Gurjinder, nice to see your post after sometime!
  6. ENKI,
    I really do not appreciate words like Idiots , What stops an Hyundai car or any other on FIAT car owner calling FIAT car owner an Idiot or Fool?
    Hey, before you turn the gun towards me , I do read your several of posts and enjoyed several of them.
    1 person likes this.
  7. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    I'll go and get some popcorn....
    3 people like this.
  8. Akshay4384

Akshay4384 Superiore

Now i am wondering, whether i should join you, or jump in to the battlefield.
  9. ENKI

ENKI Esperto

I did that in my dream so not my fault, i am also strictly against the use of words like idiots:-D.
  10. naveen2cool

naveen2cool Superiore

Chennai
    This thread is making me consider NANO as my second car :D
    2 people like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.