1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Tata Motors loses 2 top dealers to rival cos, now gains 2

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by amogh, Oct 22, 2010.

1. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Re: Tata Motors loses 2 top dealers to rival cos

:lol:
    Also, more than the dealer, its the Polo that needs to get pregnant so that after delivery, customers find more space in the cabin.
  2. Re: Tata Motors loses 2 top dealers to rival cos

I can see lots of punto and linea in and around my area from the mentioned dealer and I can attribute it to the closeness of BUB while VW has probably only one in pune. This is not at all good for Fiat as at least it would make potential customers to go away (now even I can't be 100% sure about my next purchase that it would be Fiat only even though I’m very satisfied with the car). TATA wouldn’t have much impact I guess. So Fiat's loss is VW's gain here.
  3. Andy

Andy Esperto

Chembur Mumbai
    Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.3

Guys its more of service in which these dealers make money from .. And yes on premiums when the cars are in demand and shot of stock.. I dont think that revenue margin is the only reason for shifting from TATA/FIAT to a VW... there could be something else because the money they make on service either its a TATA or a VW is almost the same guys.. More over the TATA/FIAT sales is more than what VW is right now..

Or i feel VW has given BUB a great deal for this switchover which has made them change their minds..
  4. neoonwheels

neoonwheels Amatore

Pune

According to the info I got:
    1. Two new dealerships in Pune coming up by Dec 2010
    2. One new Service only station in Bavdhan area.
  5. Re: Tata Motors loses 2 top dealers to rival cos

I got a SMS saying that service centre has started. has anyone tried it? hows the experience?
  6. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Re: Tata Motors loses 2 top dealers to rival cos, now gains

@MODs- Kindly edit the thread title.
    Tata Motors loses 2 top dealers to rival cos, now gains 2.

Mods Note - Done. Please use Reporting feature for any moderation request (viewtopic.php?f=2&t=53).
  7. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3

source - teambhp
    Maruti Suzuki loses Millennium Motors Pune to TATA.

Millennium Motors will have 3rd December as last day as Maruti Dealer.
  8. gautamkhadse

gautamkhadse Regolare

Pune

Has the service centre in Bavdhan started ? NAy updates on that ?
  9. Re: Tata Motors loses 2 top dealers to rival cos, now gains

Yes, I had got a SMS and then I called them on 8888810394. its nr Patil nagar, bavdhan. I wanted to go there to fix some plastics in my car but lazy enough not to do so yet. May be coming weekend.
  10. Re: Tata Motors loses 2 top dealers to rival cos, now gains

I had visited them on Saturday. Called them up in the morning and they say no need of prior appointment. They were helpful in doing feviquick stuff with car plastics. I saw many TATA cars and only 1-2 Fiats but since they are doing Skoda also, could have experience in handling brand customers and cars and not just TATA. Over all satisfied but not sure about them regarding service quality and technical point of view.