1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Tata - Fiat Dealers, are they Afraid of Fiat Management?

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by rakesh8051, Jul 5, 2011.

1. Nikhil Goel

Nikhil Goel Amatore

I am very satisfied till now with the Service staff at Concord Motors and Rachna Motors in Delhi.
    I am being treated very good always and all my problems were resolved properly.

Also taking about spare parts till now, I have crossed 26000 Kms and once my front right wheel cover broke last year and rear RHS glass was broken by a "laptop chor". Both the parts were easily available moreover I got single piece of wheel cover available easily costing only 220/- for Emotion variant of Punto.

I don't agree with the bad experience of Service Centers.
    I was even gifted with a T shirt and called again and again for Free check up camps and problems were resolved very fast. Always I could see the fear of bad feedback in the technical staff they do their work seriously.

I am satisfied till now.
    Last edited: Jul 5, 2011
  2. sharadverma

Where is rachna and concord motors in delhi?

3. Mean ?

When you are writing to Indian Govt. You generally address to President of India.

But always replied by concern officer, not by President.
  4. Sam

Sam Amatore

I guess PaddleShifter's point was that if you write to Fiat India GM/CEO you actually get replies from them directly!
  5. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Grande Punto 1.3
    Well I wrote to the service helpdesk and Mr. Amit Srivastava replied back to my query personally. I am grateful for such gesture.

There are many others who have had interacted with several Fiat India top officials many times, via mails and via phone calls. Do I even expect someone from top management of Toyota India to attend to my phone call?
  6. It's not new.

I don't have any experience with Toyota, but Toyota Quails speaks well.

I received digitally signed letter from Honda Motor CEO from Japan in response of quarry for there Scooter, further more, Honda south regional manger visited specially to meet me from B'lore.

Even I received email, letters, calls from Fiat SpA in response for my quarry. Little late but Fiat India too responded.

7. nk4FIAT

nk4FIAT Superiore

Such kind of quotes should be highlighted at every auto forum.