1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

TASS poll

Discussion in 'Hangout' started by rohitjha, Mar 22, 2011.

?

Are you happy with the TASS ?

1. Very Good

13.3%
  2. Satisfactory

26.7%
  3. Disappointing

60.0%
  1. rohitjha

rohitjha

bhopal
    what do you think about tass ?
  2. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    TATA AFTER SALES SERVICE
  3. Sucks most of the times. I hope your poll includes sales as well. Service according to me is better
  4. vks

vks

Bangalore
    Recently, I had a wonderful experience at "K.V.R DREAM VEHICLES" in Kannur of Kerala. I was on a south India tour & was around 1200 kms away from Pune. I wanted to have an generic check-up of my FGP & called the agency around 4 pm. I got the appointment for the very next day & had a exciting experience - of being a customer. after around 2 hours of checks, cleaning, washing, I left there beaming as an FGP owner! wow, I AM HAPPY!
    I will explain more details separately, but the extend of goodness is to such an extend that, I am seriously planning another trip all the way down another 2400 km trip, just for my next service :)
    And yes, I had a rather good experience at Pandi Auto, Pimpri - Atleast, they didn't look down at me for having an FGP..
  5. royj

royj Esperto

Trivandrum
    Satisfactory till now. I won't say they have the greatest service, but they are not very bad either.
  6. bhai

bhai Esperto

Ahmednagar
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    3rd class Service. :A ::OO :thumbs down :hit
  7. Bala

Bala Esperto

Villupuram
    Very very disspointing
    -5 out of 5
  8. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    As for me Fortune Motors Nerul, It is 3 out of 5, (main thing - SPACE)
  9. pioneeraaron

pioneeraaron Superiore

Mulund/Mumbai
    voting good for now..dunno what will happen after the warranty expires...but 10/10 till date for all the work done by TASS...ample of parking,skilled personel,committed 2wards customer satisfaction etc..galaxy very gr8 till today..